More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protoborg protoborg

What new reality do you create?

You can attract any person of the opposite sex BUT you become gay?

Sitting in the coffeehouse had you thinking about the dream from last night. The voice had mentioned that you could alter the world as you saw fit with the caveat that something else must also be changed as payment. You had always fancied your self quite the attractive person. The people you had an attraction to often greeted you, but none of them really ever got to be more than friends with you. Sure, you occasionally dated people, but for the most part they just wanted to be friends. Now, if the dream was to be believed, you could attract anyone you wanted. You had a vague recollection of the caveat being something about your sexual orientation. Shaking your head, you just brushed that part aside. After all, it wasn't like any of it could really be true so why worry about some silly clause in such a silly dream about such silly things. Standing slowly, you took your trash over to the trash can and turned to head out to work.

As you did, however, you caught the eye of the attractive redhead at the table near the door. Well, what the hell, you thought. It couldn't hurt to at least say hello.

"Hello there." You introduce yourself to the redhead. "I couldn't help notice you looking at me."

"Well, it is nice to meet you. That is a lovely name." The redhead gives their name. "I was just admiring you. Would you care to join me?"

"I wish I could, but I must be getting to work. Let me give you my number, though, and we can maybe get dinner sometime after work."

"Sounds good. How about tonight?"

"I would love that," you say as you give Sam your phone number. "Unfortunately, I am busy tonight. How about Saturday?"

"An afternoon spent with such an attractive person would be most agreeable indeed. Sounds like a date."

The redhead gives you their number and then bids you farewell. You can't help smiling as you walk quickly out of the coffeehouse. You pause a moment as you suddenly remember the dream in a bit more detail. Now that it seems the dream is actually coming true, you begin to wonder about the second part of the dream. Could you really be gay now? You shake it off as just being silly and continue to the bus stop. Sure, you attracted a random stranger, but that could just be due to your change in attitude. A dream couldn't change your sexual preference, could it? You shake your head and laugh to yourself at the very notion. You smile as you sit at the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive. You don't have long to wait. You soon are stepping onto the bus then arriving at work then walking into your small office. The day goes fairly normally until you feel the need to use the restroom.

Which one do you use?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)