More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by leckie leckie

How does your day start?

You attend the ceremony (Corruption path)

You wake up to the cold mountain air gently tickling your bare skin, even though you live high up in the mountains, the air wasnt too cold, in fact it was just the right temperature. You give yourself a little smile as you slowly rise up from the bed, today was your day. The high priestess has finally recognized your devotion to the memory of Seylana, and Elune of course... After making a trip to the privy you quickly dress up in your standard mooncloth robe, the fabric tight enough to show off the little curves you have and your small breasts.

You begin your journey through the little hamlet you live in and make your way towards the temple. Some of your sisters greet you as you make your way, while some turn their backs. It's unheard of to make a priestess out of someone as young as you and some of your sisters have voiced their displeasure of it, most likely because they want to be a priestess themselves.

As you reach the steps to the temple, you recall your first time here, just a little girl all alone in the world, now barely a woman and ready to start your next step in life.

Do you enter the temple?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)