More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Crayman Crayman

What do you write?

You ask him over for a private show.

Hey Matt. I spoke with Jessica, we'd love for you to come over to our place and show us your magic! If you have the time.

You texted Matt and waited patiently for a response. The reply came quickly.

Sure. I can come over this afternoon?

Sounds good! See you then.

You replied then sent him your address.

The day at work was ordinary like any other. You stayed at your desk and did other people's work and received no appreciation. Standard day. When you finally got home you were greeted by Jessica, who quickly went to the bedroom to change out of her work clothes. Shortly after, the doorbell rang.

Matt stood confidently at the door and offered a grin and a firm handshake.

"Hey mate! It's been ages. How are you?" He asked.

"Pretty good. Just got home from the office. Work hard play hard. Living the dream." You lied.

"Sounds awesome. Is Jessica here too?" He peered over your shoulder.

"She's just in another room." You said.

"Good." His voice hushed. "I was thinking, if I hypnotize the both of you, neither of you would be able to see... So what's the point?"

"Well... I guess. Why do you say that?" You raised an eyebrow at his sudden secrecy.

"I was thinking that we could just pretend to hypnotize you, then hypnotise Jessica. That way you'd be able to see my talent. What do you think?" He spoke quietly then raised an eyebrow.

Do you agree?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)