More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by uncola man uncola man

Who is chosen as head boy or head girl?

You are the Chosen One.

Miss Stevens reads off the list of prefects fairly quickly, considering the time it takes for everyone around the girls chosen, to applaud and congratulate them. Looks like most of the girls already know each other. One of the girls next to... Doe?... is selected and you see the two of them kiss...

Huh!?

It was a short kiss on the mouth, but you definitely saw tongue from both of them. It was only for an instant, but it was such a distracting sight that you miss hearing the rest of the names, not that you were seriously expecting to be chosen.

"Now for head girl... we had five strong candidates, so we held a draw, and... there was a bit of a surprise. This year we will be having a 'head boy' instead. His name is John. Your badges will be in your rooms on your beds waiting for you. Now, moving on..."

All things considered, Miss Stevens is pretty concise, and a few minutes later you're all excused. Most girls are chatting together, leaving you free to find your room.

Sure enough, on the bed is a badge that says "Head Boy" on it, and a letter from Miss Stevens. The envelope has your name written out in pencil, and doesn't look official.

What next? Read the letter? Go somewhere?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)