More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by doge123 doge123

What Happens Now?

You are on a trip with your friends

What the hell am I going to do? I frantically tried to call that guy back, whoever it was. But there were no records of the call in my phone, at all. How did he even...

"John? You awake?" I hear the voice of Tom from outside. Shit, shit! He can't see me like this!

"Yeah, give me a sec-" I gasp before realizing it's too late. He has already heard my girl voice.

"What the - guys, John brought a girl in!" Tom yells, in a celebratory kind of way. "What? How? When?" I hear Danny and Peter say. "No wonder he wanted the single room, son of a bitch!"

I realize I'm breathing hard in panic as my breasts are rising and falling under my now oversized t-shirt. Who wouldn't panic in a time like this? One moment, I'm on a trip with my four friends, visiting places and tasting great food, and the next, I'm a fucking girl because some caller said so. What the hell? I pinch my left breast over the fabric to make sure it's not a dream - it sure feels like one! How else could this be happening?

They're soft, much softer than I expected. I start to use my full hand, pinching to groping, and feel goosebumps on my arms because of how unfamiliar the feeling is. There's a tingling in my nipple - no, I can't really describe it but it's like feeling static from a broken TV screen but really, really good, and when I rub it more and more it starts to become tender and ache for more.

"John!" Tom yells again. "No need to hide. Just come out and introduce her to us."

"Wait!" I yell back, but it sounds so high-pitched I was half tempted to look around to find who said it. I got out of bed, and immediately I felt how much shorter I was. How much smaller, physically weaker, how much more . It's weird, the cold of the floor on my small feet, my now-wide hips and thighs that I have to peek over my breasts to see, the lightness of hair on my shoulders and back, not to mention the now constant small weight on my chest and the emptiness between my legs...

I look in the mirror and just stood there, stunned. I'm beautiful. I - no, this body belongs to a girl, quite petite. If I saw her walking down the street I would assume she was a sweet girl who scored top grades and didn't get into trouble. I touch the spotless skin on my face, which was almost glowing under the morning sun spilling through the window. Lifting my shirt, I see my breasts are small and round, looking just right for someone my size. My shins are smooth and milky white under the hem of my now-huge shorts, that I have to try to hold up.

"Come on, John! Not cool," someone says, followed by a few raps on the door.

I don't know what got into me. Maybe it's the pressure of having to come clean, or the panic, or a cry for help. But I open the door in one big move.

Peter still has his fist in the air for knocking the door. Danny and Tom had been playing on their Xbox, and while Danny stares straight at me Tom does a double-take. Ben then enters the scene, groggy but alert immediately when he sees me.

"Uh... hi," Peter says, suddenly sheepish. "I'm Peter, what's your name?"

"Guys, I'm John! I turned into a fucking girl!"

Tom laughs for a second but realizes everybody else is either too serious or confused to laugh with him. "Pssh, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, where's John?" he says, and pushes me to the side to enter my room. He looks around, but to no avail.

"Are you serious?"

"I am! Some guy just called just now to tell me I've been turned into a girl!"

I see an inkling of a laugh start to form on their faces but quickly fade away. We spend a few seconds in silence, with me being shoved aside a couple of times for them to enter my room. All of them check, as if just to be sure. I just stand by the door watching them enter and exit, my eyes only level with their shoulders.

"Are you serious?" Danny asks again. "You're John?"

"He's probably pranking us and she's in on it."

"No!" I almost scream. "I'm John! Ask me something only I would know!"

"Hmm... uh, okay. What's the name of John's first crush?"

"Yuki. From high school."

"I mean, he could've told her that," they discuss among themselves. I feel like I'm somehow not part of them anymore, even more so when I have to look up to talk to them. "Okay, how about this. Is John a boobs or ass guy? Dude, don't you think that's a bit inappropriate to ask in front of a-"

"Pussy," I say. They gulp.

"Shit, I think it's really him... her? John, is that you?"

"Yes, idiots! The caller said I had, like, 48 hours as a girl. And - and - " my voice drops to a whisper. "if I get pregnant, I stay a girl forever." I didn't tell them the part about being very fertile.

Clearing things up somehow made it even more awkward. They didn't know what to say and I could see them catching glimpses at me, and when I try to catch them doing it they always abort at the last second. Not sure what they can see with this bag of a shirt. I can understand them doing this, but damn, it does make me want to cover up. I cross my arms over my chest.

Tom suddenly laughs, and slaps me on the shoulder. I feel the shockwave wobbling through my breasts. "Ah, so 48 hours!" he says. "No big deal. You're in the body of a beautiful girl! Don't act so flustered, we all know it's a dream come true with the things you can do!"

Peter senses I'm uncomfortable and nudges Tom in the ribs. What did the caller say? That I'll be very fertile? I'm getting a little worried. I mean, I am the only girl in a room of 3 guys. I need to get away from them, quick. But where to? What if I need help? What if - I shudder at the thought - can't help myself? I hope I don't... you know. I'm John Smith. I'm a boy, 20 years old, I have a mom and dad, a sister, friends. I have to remember who I am. I don't want to come back to them as a girl.

My phone suddenly rings. I dash into my room to get it, but slow down as soon as I feel my chest bouncing too much. "Hello?"

"It's me again, my little friend! Do me a favor and put me on loud so your friends can hear, would you?"

I'm hesitant, but do so anyway. "It's him," I say.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)