More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FutaLover6934 FutaLover6934

Who are you?

You are a guy?

Despite the fact that you are technically an adult now, you could very easily be mistaken for a teenage girl. Due to your long hair, slight figure, and quite frankly, pretty face, which has helped you as often as it has hindered you. Despite your best efforts to either bulk up or become more masculine, it all seems to have been for naught, and as you walk forward you begin to wonder if your appearance might have factored into your internment here.

While you are lost in your thoughts, the line of prisoners suddenly comes to a halt as they come to the entrance to the main compound and you accidentally walk face first into the back of the young woman in front of you, staining the bright orange prison issued uniform with his tear. The girl turned around and grimaced at him menacingly. "Hey bitch, the fuck's your problem? You wanna start something!?"

"Break it up you two! And no talking!" Yelled a rather muscular corrections officer wearing a shockingly high cut sky blue latex shirt revealing her extremely muscular midriff, not to mention that you could easily make out the outline of her rather large aureola due to the tightness of her top, and in addition she had on an oddly tight pair of navy blue hip hugging pants, and though you did your best not to stare, you could swear you could see the outline of a rather large penis being held within them. The fact that a guard here would dress so provocatively was a bit of a surprise, to say the least, but for now you did your best to focus on the task at hand, lest you anger any more of these dangerous criminals.

There was a buzzing noise emanating from the two doors at the end of the concrete path and the doors opened. The line of prisoners chained together walked in lock step, with the exception of yourself who is simply being yanked along awkwardly. As you pass by two guards standing on either side of the prison entrance, you feet a hand grab your ass roughly, then begins to lightly rub it. The hand immediately retracts when you spun your head around to see who groped you. All you see is a CO smiling at you, who is then high-fived by the other CO next to her. You have only a few moments to consider the implications of this when the procession comes to a stop, and you try your best to look past the veritable wall of woman in front of you, however, after a little bit of careful positioning you can make out a woman standing on a catwalk high above you, apparently preparing to give some sort of speech.

"You are all here because you have been found guilty of using, possessing, trafficking, and/or selling illicit gene editing technology. Here at Green Borough Correctional Facility, you will spend your sentence thinking about how you have wronged society with your crimes. There will be no , no yelling, no fighting, and no fucking. Everyone here is expected to work, keep their unit clean, and exercise regularly. Are there any questions?" The CO giving the speech seems thoroughly bored, and acts as though she has given it a hundred times before. No one spoke, they just sat on a long bench as another CO pulled the single chain that connected to the belts around the waists of all the prisoners in the line away, freeing them from each other.

"You will each be assigned a sponsor who will show you the ropes of living in Green Borough Correctional Facility." droned the CO.

Each new inmate had their name called and was greeted by a resident inmate in turn. Finally, your name was called, seemingly the last on the list, and your "sponsor" moves to greet you...

Who is your sponsor

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)