More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phil Hurkunt Phil Hurkunt

Are you part of the superior or inferior race?

You are a black man

You awaken in your bed having been certain that that was a weird ass dream only to immediately feel... different. You look down and notice your muscles have definitely grown. Your flabby stomach has been replaced with abs and your arms look thicker than a cannon. You're also pretty sure you've grown a few inches. You think to yourself that this is fantastic. You rush over to the mirror to see a handsome face with piercing eyes staring back at you. Finally, you hope and pray as you move your hands to your waistband and pull your pants down to reveal, a massive black cock that looks to be about 10 inches while still soft and thicker than your wrist.

You excitedly rush to your computer and search simply "porn". You are astonished to see that the top category is "black man, white woman" with the top three being that followed by "black man, asian woman" and "black cock gangbang". Your wish came true. Exactly as you wanted it to. You are feeling eager to test out this new cock and think that your hand is not enough. As you have this thought, you hear the front door open and remember with a smirk that you don't live alone.

Who just got back?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)