More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AvenX AvenX

What's next?

You are a bisexual submissive woman with a humiliation kink.

You can’t quite believe it and yet the proof is right there. You wrote a rule and it worked. Normally, you prefer to be the one giving up control, not the one in charge, but this rulebook offered such endless possibilities. The chance to live out your deepest fantasies is too tempting to ignore. Grasping the pencil tightly, you get to work.

Old rule: Some people are naturally submissive and others are naturally dominant. Submissives want to give up control and do what the dominants tell them to do.

Old rule: Submissives cannot be , but they may choose to give up some or all of their rights to a dominant for a time or forever. Submissives who have given up their rights must wear a collar at all times signaling their status.

You glance up. You can’t see any major changes yet, but a handful of the customers and most of the baristas are now wearing collars.

Old rule: There are no public indecency laws. Submissives over the age of 18 are only allowed to wear what their dominant gives them permission to wear. If a submissive does not have a dominant, they are required to be naked at all times except for shoes which must have at least a four inch heel. This is considered completely normal, but submissives will still always be both embarrassed and turned on about it.

A breeze, and goosebumps rise on your body. Looking down at yourself, you find that you are naked except for a pair of 6 inch silver stripper heels that have replaced your sensible black tennis shoes. Your feet ache as if you've been wearing them for a while and somehow you just know that you have. Even though they always make your feet hurt, you wore them to work today because you like the way they make your ass look.

Your phone beeps. Speaking of work, your lunch break is over. You triple-check that the rulebook is safely stowed in your purse before standing to leave. A man shamelessly ogles your chest as you exit the coffee shop and you flush bright red and cross your arms in front of your breasts.

Yeah, you think, this is going to be amazing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)