More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CrocodileHAZARD CrocodileHAZARD

Hero? Villain? Other?

You are Slade’s newest apprentice

Ever determined to ensure his own brand of evil would last long after his demise, the villain known as Slade (or Deathstroke in certain circles) had already tried and failed to recruit two young adults as his right hand agent. Robin, the leader of the Teen Titans. And Terra, a geomancer with close ties to the Titans.

Both attempts to convert them to his side had been less than hopeful. In the end, it was Terra herself who proved to be the bigger mistake, as her betrayal ended in his demise. But did not have its claws in him for long. The demon Trigon required his aid in a plot to secure his foretold arrival in the world he had been sealed off from. The demon promised to restore his flesh and blood once Trigon was freed, but the deal had been broken on a technicality. Or perhaps the demonic lord simply never truly intended to honor his agreement.

Nevertheless, Slade eventually took back what was owed to him. It was only icing on the cake that his actions helped lead the Titans to defeating Trigon in his place as . Since then, he had been biding his time in the shadows. The Titans long aware that he now roamed the land of the living once again. They, especially Robin, had kept a close eye out for anything, but Slade had kept to himself. In the days leading up to the Titan’s war against the Brotherhood of Evil. Slade had been keeping watch, waiting for the moment he could taken on a new apprentice.

The question is, who would this new apprentice be, and what would he be capable of?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)