More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Smithjohnsonian Smithjohnsonian

Who are you?

You are Nicholas Meaclis. (A well off guy in the USA)

It's 20:59(8:59pm). Your home is quiet and dark, except for the soft sound coming from your headphones and the bright glow of your TV while you played on your PS4. It had become a routine. You live alone in a big house in the suburbs that you inherited from your grandparents. You work as an electronics engineer at XR Robotics.

You start getting a little sleepy so you grab the remote and turn the TV off.

"Somebody just fuck me I'm so fucking bored" you say to yourself.

You get up off the couch when suddenly you feel something strange in the atmosphere. The smell of sulfur seems to permeate the room.

"Jesus what the fuck is that smell?"

You notice that everything in the living room is shaking, in fact the entire floor is rumbling although not enough to knock you over. A bright orange light fills the room and you can feel the room start to heat up. You hear the heavy pitter-patter of naked feet on the floor of something that's slowly walking towards you...you look up and squint to see a portal and from that portal a tall well built demoness walks out and makes her way inside your room and behind her you see a bunch of other demonic creatures just like her. Absolutely taken back by what you just saw you start walking backwards slowly only to slip on the rug and fall right on your butt. You pick your head up to find the figure standing there confidently like she owned the place. As you sit there in complete awe you start checking her out starting with her face. She had a beautiful yet cold face and eyes that had a white glow to them. She had a purple body with scales instead of hair on her head and two horns growing out of her forehead that only made her look more dominant. Behind her you see two large demonic wings protruding from her back and what looks to be a tail emerging from her lower back that was about one meter long.

You lower your gaze towards her chest to find a pair of double D breasts (scaled to her size) , with dark black saucer shaped nipples, which even though they were big for a human, looked average on her large frame. You'd later know that she stood at 6 feet 10 inches, while you were only a measly 5 feet 8 inches tall. Because of that height difference you knew for a fact that you stood no chance against her in a one on one fighting match. Your fighting skills won't matter because you were pretty sure that pound for pound her strength outmatched yours anyway, and that's not even considering what crazy powers she might have. The thought of that scares you but also, weirdly arouses you. You start planning an escape route and see if there's anything that you can use to protect yourself when suddenly your eyes fall on her genitalia. As she looked like a female you were fully expecting to find that she had a regular vagina.

*Holy mother of god!* you exclaim in your head.

It was a sight to see. On her crotch, right below her slightly muscled stomach, you find an absolutely massive 11 inch flaccid horse cock along with a pair of huge balls, each looked like they could contain 10 of your regular ones. And despite her penis being flaccid, it was thick as a can of beer. You shuddered to think what it would look like when erect. This scene should probably completely terrify you but you had been a soldier. You had seen much worse. You had been on a tour of Afghanistan when a shrapnel found it's way to your heart. They managed to save you but you were put out of action for three months. The brass decided to honorably discharge you from service. You steel yourself and look back up at her face to find her smirking at you.

"You called someone to fuck you because you were bored. Well you're in luck. All of the other slaves I have back home are too loose and used up for my own taste, so it looks like this is your lucky night mortal. You get to worship me until I have my fill."

You're still sitting there completely dumbfounded with your jaw slightly open until she says "that's enough looking, now get your pathetic little ass over here"

Then you...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)