More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by uncola man uncola man

Who is chosen as head boy or head girl?

You and Doe are chosen!

"For head girl, we have chosen Doe. Since we have boys here now, I suppose we should choose a head boy as well. He will be..." She carelessly looks over a piece of paper and seems to choose the name arbitrarily: "John."

You stand overwhelmed as she starts reading off the names of prefects. YOUR prefects, if you understand correctly. You've never won any lotteries or draws before, which is what this seems to have been like.

Suddenly, the girl to your right takes your hand and pulls it to her waist. You start to look at her, but everyone's looking towards the front of the class; better not to attract attention to yourself. She slips your palm under the waistband of her short skirt, and starts sliding it down. You can feel her warm flesh, then the rough curls of her pubic hair...

No panties? In a skirt THAT short? On the first day of class!? Is she INSANE!?

She's cute, though.

She suddenly squirms and pulls your hand out, leaving you to wonder if she knows that you are John.

"For the remainder of the day, I encourage my head gir... my head students and prefects to decide what additional rules they wish to set. Please announce them at your earliest convenience; I'll stand behind whatever decisions you make."

She takes a moment to flip through her notes, then... "Dismissed!"

What do you do next?

Check out your room? Meet with prefects? Disappear with that girl for a while? Something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)