More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Quantum42 Quantum42

Should you accept?

You accept.

The next day, shortly after you return home from work, the doorbell rings. Upon opening it, you discover a deliveryman on your doorstep. Beside him, a very tall, cardboard box stands upright on a hand truck. "This your house?" he asks.

"Yes."

The deliveryman nods, handing you a clipboard. "Okay. Just sign here to let the sender know that this box got here okay."

You sign the papers, then hand them back to him. He nods again, then grabs the hand truck and wheels the box into your house. "Well, whatever it is, have fun with it!" he says. With that, he heads back to his truck and drives off, leaving you alone with your package.

Obviously, this must be the Hannah gynoid that you're supposed to test. You check the return address and, sure enough, it's from the guys at R&D. After grabbing some scissors and cutting through packing tape, you pull the tall front panel of the box open, like the door of a small closet. Inside, nestled among several pounds of styrofoam peanuts (all of which go spilling onto the floor), is a large, semi-transparent plastic bag. Inside the bag, you can just make out a vaguely human shape in a sitting position, on top of a smaller cardboard box that serves as a stool. Without hesitation, you grab the plastic and tear it open.

Hannah is built in the shape of a lovely young woman. Her eyes are currently closed, as though sleeping. Shimmering golden hair cascades down to about the middle of her back. Her body is an hourglass shape, with wide hips, a trim waist, and a pair of C-cup breasts - big and nicely rounded, but not as huge as some of the ridiculously overendowed models that the Adult Novelty Department turns out. Long, shapely legs extend from under a sleeveless white dress that reaches to just above her knees. On the front of the dress, written in bold black letters, are the words:

PROTOTYPE

Hannah 2

Property of Venus Robotics

Her hands are folded in her lap, cradling a thick blue book that you realize must be her operating manual.

You stand there for a moment, looking her over. Then you notice the mess of styrofoam packing material on your floor, and realize that you already have a job for your helpful gynoid to perform.

Should you turn her on now, or read the instructions first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)