More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Quantum42 Quantum42

Should you turn her on now, or read the instructions first?

Who needs instructions? Turn her on!

After a moment's thought, you decide to simply switch Hannah on and see what she does. After all, you reason, how many customers would actually take the time to read a big manual like that?

You reach behind the gynoid's neck. Under that lovely blond hair, you feel a small, round button sticking out - Hannah's power switch is in the same place as most gynoids'. You press the button, then stand back. The robot's body trembles slightly as intenal mechanisms are set in motion.

After a moment, her eyes flutter open, and you discover that Hannah has clear, blue irises, the color of sapphire.

"Hello!" she says in a light, cheerful voice. "My name is Hannah. Are you my master?"

You try to reply, but find yourself tongue-tied. You've heard plenty of robots introduce themselves in practically the same way, but somehow, Hannah's voice is differnt from any other you've heard. There's no metallic edge to it, no synthetic vibration; she sounds like a real, living, breathing, pleasant human woman.

Then your brain finally shifts into gear. "Ah, yeah."

She gives you a dazzling smile. "Great! It's really nice to meet you! May I ask your name?"

You tell her, and Hannah cosks her head slightly to the side. "Inputting username. Inputting voice recognition profile," she states in a flat monotone, and for a moment that stunningly convincing illusion of a moment ago is broken. Then she straightens up, smiling warmly at you again. "All right! Now that I know your name, we can get started. Would you like to set up your personal preferences now, or do you just want me to run off of my factory default settings for now?"

Set up preferences, or use defaults.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)