More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by DemonD DemonD

Please select your preferred Role:

You Must Take a Woman back to the Temple

Since your now ex-girlfriend walked out on you for a chance at film stardom (lotsa luck, honey!) your Coven will be missing a woman for the Rites of Aphrodite. With that in mind, and a few thousand dollars to spend, you've ended up at FantasyWoman to find a female for your worship needs.

The folks are really friendly here, though there are a few facts you must be made to understand first.

"These women are REAL people," the salesman informs you, "The Supreme Court just said so. They have real feelings and needs just like anyone else."

"I understand," you say.

"Anything bad happens, we have your name and identification on file, okay?"

"Don't worry," you tell the man, "There isn't anything bad about this. I just need a nude woman to be my Living Altar. She'll be worshipped by our group. She'll be the Goddess come to life."

"And you'll want to have sex with her, of course."

"That would be wonderful, but it's her choice."

"I've got just the woman in mind, if you like 'em BIG!" he says.

"A great big beautiful nude goddess. That's what I need."

"Wait right here. I'm gonna bring her to you. Her name's Doe, by the way."

And so, after a while he brings her to you. She's wearing a long robe and apparently nothing on underneath. She unties the sash and the robe falls to the floor.

"This is my lucky day!" you murmer.

How will she respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)