More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by DemonD DemonD

How will she respond?

With enthusiasm!

Doe is ever so happy and shamelessly sexual, to say the least. With her two suitcases, you drive her back to your home at the temple. She's wearing a long one piece dress and no bra. the dress is low cut, revealing her very ample cleavage. Her nipples jut through the fabric.

"So what's this gonna be like, John?" she asks, "This is like, a religion thing?"

"That's right," you tell her, "I live at the Temple of Aphrodite with my two priestesses. We need a woman who isn't a priestess to be our living Goddess and living altar. You are going to be worshipped."

"No kidding? And you're gonna fuck me too, huh?"

"That's the idea."

"Oh, wow! I'm gonna get worshipped and fucked! This is fan-fuckin'-tastic!"

"Well, I'm glad that you like this! You seem quite enthusiastic."

"Oh, listen, they built me and programmed me to be really horny, but I think that maybe they went WAY overboard! I mean, it's like I live ta fuck! Ya dig?"

"I dig! My priestesses wanted a big beautiful woman. I think that we're getting better than we bargained for."

"Hey, what are your priestesses like?" she asks, "They go for women too?"

"Yep, they usually go for each other. They're both very beautiful. Jasmine is an Arabic woman with dark skin and black hair. Godiva is a foxy blonde. They used to be models. They modeled swimsuits for Sports Illustrated, in fact."

"Holy fuck! This is too good to be true! There was this chick at the FantasyWomen place that was my bunkmate. Her name is Tina. A really nice married couple bought her two months ago. I really miss her. She and I used to fuck each other like you wouldn't believe! I'm glad there's some women with ya, but if they go for each other a lot that's cool too. You can fuck me any time you get a hard-on! And if you don't have a hard-on, I'll give ya one!"

"Doe, I have an idea that you're going to like our worship service."

"What happens?"

"The congregation has their prayers to the Goddess. Then, they begin the chanting. As the chants go on, you are led to the altar. Then, we strip you and lay you down. We rub spiced lotion all over your nude body and then we cover you with kisses."

"Oh, my God! I'm getting wet just thinking about it!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)