More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ddust Ddust

Who is his dorm mate? Does he even make it there?

You May Call Me Sharif

When he arrived Peter's dorm was empty.

"I guess I got here first.." He said to empty air.

He unpacked his meager belongings, taking up his half of the dorm that was far bigger than his room at home. His belongings barely filled a quarter of the space that was his. It didn't matter much to Peter, he didn't want for much and he could always find things to fill the room.

With nothing left to do he started to read before drifting off to sleep.

The door banged open suddenly hours later. Peter leapt up totally disoriented as a massive silhouette filled the doorway.

"Here," rumbled the baritone shadow,"Bring it all here. "

He stepped aside to allow three men in, each carrying two boxes of luggage and gear. They came as quickly as they left.

Peter rolled out of bed rubbing sleep from his eyes as the newcomer flicked on the light.

"Who are...." Peter started before taking a good look at his would be roommate.

He towered over Peter standing easily six and a half feet tall. He was powerfully built, not chiseled like a body builder but thick and huge like an offensive linemen. He looked middle eastern, his skin the color of olives while his hair was jet black. His beard was huge and fanned out over his throat and his long hair was tied back in a ponytail.

He was dressed casually but his clothes looked tailored and very expensive. He gazed down at Peter with black eyes and made him feel like a bug. He said nothing just staring at the smaller boy.

"Hi. My name is Peter, Peter Porter." He managed a weak smile and extended his hand.

"You may call me Sharif. " he said in a voice so deep it seemed to come from his feet.

Sharif's hand easily encompassed Peter's own and then some. Peter felt like he was shaking hands with a catchers mitt.

Sharif didn't seem interested in talking much more so Peter tried to go back to sleep. He laid in bed though and couldn't help but watch the huge teenager. When he removed his shirt he was unsurprised to find his chest as black and hairy as his face. He dropped his pants and his legs were much the same.

Peter's eyes moved up further and froze. Sharif had on a pair of briefs...but they were horribly swollen. Peter could clearly make out the impression of something...coiled within. He didn't know how long he'd been staring when he realized Sharif's eyes were on him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)