More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pornsleuth6 pornsleuth6

Who first?

You Have NOT failed this city (Thea Queen/Arrow, Cons) very short

Thea Queen felt useless. Being an heiress used to satisfy but it hasn't since she found out that every night her brother donned a mask and hunted down the people that corrupted their city. She wasn't trained and hardened like Oliver. All she knew how to do was have fun and look pretty.

An answer came to her when her phone dinged, bringing her news that she had been voted Starling City's most bangable babe. It clicked then that that was what she could do. Her brother would slay the wicked and she would lay the good. She would be the carrot to his stick, the hole for some random do-gooders dick.

After some careful research, Thea found a couple of biochemists in the city that were making life saving advancements in their field. Thea has them marked as the shy reserved types, so she was shocked when they requested to DP her ass.

Luckily, they had been working on some elasticity enhancers and used her a guinea pig as well as a cumdump. Thea ended up being unscathed and cockdrunk. In fact, the night was such a success for the 3 that the scientists made Thea an offer. If she kept letting them fuck her, they would work on providing her with all the science she could want to be the super slut this city needs.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)