More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Srphtygr Srphtygr

What do you see?

You’re wet all over

You can’t quite place it at first, you feel... off. Thirsty. Need something to drink. Water. To the kitchen. You stand up, and almost lose your balance. you’re not lightheaded, it just feels like you’re unable to keep your legs straight. You totter into your apartment and stumble into the kitchen. You reach up for a cup in a cabinet above the sink. Are you shorter, now? You fill it up with water, and gulp it down. Still thirsty. Three glasses later, and you’re feeling ok. You turn on the hot water in the tub and wait for it to fill up. You try to squeegee the wet off of yourself with your index finger, but to no avail. The stuff clings tight to your skin, and your finger, also completely coated, does nothing more than mix it together. You then notice that the lips of your pussy are especially soaked in the mucous layer, so thickly that you can see a bluish tint to it. The tub is full, and you hop in. Strangely the water level doesn’t increase as much as you would expect it to, you squeeze some soap into your hand and try to wash off the blue goo. Still no luck. The bath, however has you feeling rejuvenated and when you let the water out, you realize you don’t even need a towel.

How does this sit with you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)