More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by google2020 google2020

What's next?

You’re a Futa now

“Phil, what are you screaming about?!” Demanded Judy coming downstairs..

Phil felt so confused and disoriented, until he heard Judy coming downstairs..

He looked around for a place to hid only for his mask to lit up and reveal a nice ai lady..

“Hello there I’m Felix, your digital assistant to you PowerPuss!” she said happily

“Power…. Puss?”

“AHHHHHH!!!!” Shouted Judy

“Crap.” Phil thought looking at Judy..

“WHO ARE YOU, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY BROTHER!!!!” She shouted grabbing her phone to call the police..

“JUDY ITS ME PHIL!!!” He said trying to reason with her..

Judy lowers her phone a bit as Felix looks at Judy and tires to get her attention only to be disappointed not being able to interact with any other humans..

“Judy, I—“

“What the hell happened to you, you look like a weird superhero of some kind!!”

“It’s kinda weird, this suit feels so weird and this all feels real!!” Said Phil touching himself..

“Do you need help, I can definitely help!” Said Felix happily..

He took off his mask in a panic as he could no longer see the weird digital woman who just wanted to help..

Judy goes to pick it up and tires to give it back to her “brother.”

“Umm No thanks!”

“Ohh Cmon, this is something people wear on Halloween!” She said putting on to see Felix moving her hand back and forth near Phil’s face..

“AHHHHH!!!”

“Ohhh you can see?”

“What the hell are you?!”

“I’m Felix, I was made to help the next Power Puss!!” She said happily

“Hey um…. Felix do you know what going on with my brother!” Judy asked just going with this already weird situation..

“Oh sorry, I have a bit of a mind of my own and sometimes I like to attach the suit to males because I love to be around them!” said Felix

“Yeah…. Ok!!” Said Judy totally not creeped out a little..

“Is there even a way to reverse this?” Phil asks a bit tired sitting down..

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)