More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DKMatt DKMatt

Who's story do you want to follow?

You, on your first date with a guy

You'd only been together for a short while, but he felt like you were hitting it off and he felt comfortable with you so he decided to make a strange request. It was over dinner and he tried his best to make it seem natural and was well prepared to play it off as a joke but for some reason, maybe you liked the guy, maybe it just seemed fun and stupid you agreed. “Sure I wouldn't mind” you replied, not an enthusiastic acceptance but not a rejection either. What took you by surprise though was the immediacy , “tonight, at mine?” and all you could reply at this point was a shaky “okay”.

The meal continued for a while longer and the thought of what awaited vanished temporarily from your mind as more regular conversation resumed. Dessert was ordered and you could've sworn you saw a slight smirk and a glimmer in his eye when he ordered his and glanced over in your direction, the implication there and your mind began to panic a little in nervous anticipation of what the night still had in store.

He paid for the meal and held your hand as your walked to the taxi rank. Butterflies fluttered away in your stomach as you thought about what might happen in the next few hours. You hadn't seen his place yet, and he hadn't been to yours, so this alone was a big step but at the same time it felt right. He unlocked the door and offered to take your coat as you stepped inside. The place seemed nice, spacious and you found a place on the sofa to sit and relax while he disappeared into the kitchen for a moment. You hear cupboards being opened, the clinking of glass and a few more unfamiliar sounds.

When he returns to the living room he hands you a glass of wine, he has a rum and coke for himself and then all of a sudden on the arm of the sofa he places 3 pies.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)