More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DKMatt DKMatt

What happens next?

More anticipation

A romantic movie is put on and you begin to cuddle up on the couch, a couple more drinks are shared to ease any remaining tension. You feel his fingers on your sides, caressing your stomach, sliding over your nipples before resting on the back of your head for a deep kiss.

"so do you think you're ready?" he asks and it takes you a second to shake off the cobwebs and come back to reality, the pies, he's talking about the pies, why did you agree to this? Butterflies are fluttering about in your stomach as you shyly nod your head "uh huh, I guess so"

He kisses you a few more times, you feel his hand over your heart feeling how fast its beating as nerves threaten to overwhelm you, but no, you'll be brave, the is helping a little and before you realise, he's holding one of them in front of you, just below your nose. You can smell the cream, you can see how sloppy it is, you worry what it might do to your hair, your makeup, your outfit. But no, he wants this, you can see the excitement in his eyes.

You close yours in anticipation and suddenly your nose feels cold and wet, he just dabbed it on your nose and heh, it tickles, your nose twitches as you try to scratch it, remove the cream from it without removing your hands from your lap as they nervously still twiddle with the hem of your skirt

"Hey I thought you were going to" is all you can get out before a scream escapes your lips and is muffled by cream, pastry and the tin as your world becomes white, you've been pied.

What happens with the next 2?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)