More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Castle Castle

Who do you do?

You, Jane; Me Horney

I pulled up my Tarzan folder and found a nice solo nude. She was in her camp and was raising her skirts. I reached out my hand and felt her cheek. She smiled at me and I pulled her closer, pulling her completely out of the screen. She gave a nervous giggle and looked around. The computer screen was showing a blank picture of her camp.

"Well, my what an interesting place you have here." she said as she looked around, "At least your bed is clean."

I turned around and looked at the bed. It wasn't made, but I haven't done that since my balls dropped.

"Are you going to just stand there like a deaf-mute or are you going to get undressed? I wasn't just lifting my skirts to cool off. I'm so hot, but not in that way." She looked at me and eyed my crotch hungrily.

"I know just the thing to help you. Sex with someone that has bathed. Ever." I said as I pulled off my shirt and unzipped my pants.

Jane laughed and pulled down my pants and stroked my cock with her hand. "No doubt." She licked up the underside of my dick and sighed. "It's positively exquisite to taste a man that doesn't taste like sweat or gorillas. I'm going to take a long time about this and enjoy it."

She swirled the head of my cock with her tongue and started sucking on it. Her delicate hands stroked by shaved balls as her head bobbed up and down. I wasn't porn star long, but I had a respectable bit of meat, and she took it all in to where I could feel her lips on the patch I don't shave. She slowly sucked it in and out, going all the way down to my base and back again, her tongue swirling around it, caressing it as she sucked.

She pushed down the top of her dress and pulled out one of her boobs. It wasn't too big, but a nice firm size. She started pulling on her nipple as she sucked on me. I saw it firm up and get perky as she twirled it in her fingers. She looked up at me while she was sucking with expectant eyes. She put her hand on my shaft and started stroking me while her mouth followed. She was sucking harder and milking my dick with her hand, playing it to make me come. Her hair came loose of her tight bun as she sucked faster. One hand played with my balls, the other was trying to get my come in her mouth.

The sight of such a hot chick for my come finally broke my fascination with watching her suck me. The sudden awareness of the pleasure she was giving me was stunning. My eyes rolled back and my body tensed as my dick took over. It pulsed and throbbed, then finally blew and shot globs of cum straight into Jane's mouth. She pulled me close, both hands on my ass as she pushed my cock down her throat. I could feel her swallowing my come, and I came more as she kept going. My knees went weak, but she held me up as she sucked every drop out of me.

I finished and she helped me flop my ass on to the bed, never taking her lips off. She sucked up to the end of my dick and licked it off, then milked it with her hand and licked off the tip some more. My eyes felt like they were crossed. I mean, I jacked off a lot, at least every day, usually more than once. My record was six times in one day, all in the excuse that it would help my staying power when I started fucking real girls. If real sex felt like this, I would be surprised if I felt the urge to have sex again in a year.

Jane kissed my hips and stomach and up my chest to my neck, where she nuzzled against me. "You taste superb. It's so good to know that your grunts are from pleasure and not some gorilla ex-girlfriend's name." She sighed and rubbed against me. "Oh! I'd forgotten I was still dressed. Be a dear and help me untie the back? At least, if you want to continue?"

Take of her clothes, or just lift her skirt?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)