More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bookmite Bookmite

And what do they have to say?

You've won an interdimensional vacation

"Mr. Doe, you have been chosen for an interdimensional vacation. I know it sounds like pure fantasy, but please allow us to explain. There exists a multiverse, and small tears within them allow travel between them. The tears are very rare, and even we have no idea how many universes exist because we don't make the tears, we simply make use of them. Travel through them is strictly regulated, and all of them seem to pass through a singular space rather than strait through to the next multiverse."

"This is where we decided to place our, as we call it, the All Roads: Zero Space Resort. We thought long and hard, and eventually came to the conclusion that to promote understanding, the best way would be in a relaxed setting. The resort itself exists on a massive space station which could put many planets to shame. Within it are a multitude of various species from around the multiverse, some there just to relax, others as diplomats of their species, many employed by the resort."

"This is where you come in Mr. Doe. With much trial and error, we have found that bringing in 'official' diplomats from a species is actually detrimental to our cause, as they tend not to be typical of the species. We aren't looking for the rich, the privileged, the well-trained administrators that just spout platitudes. What we want, what we need, are those that can truly represent a whole species; but still represent them in a positive light. Thus the email, which many responded to actually, then we narrowed the list down until it was down to just yourself."

"This isn't meant as an insult, but you are a near perfect 'typical' member of your species, and we are here to offer you exactly what we advertised, a vacation. One month, or 30 days rather, you will have full access to all the stations amenities. We can go into farther details upon your arrival at the station should you accept, as there is confidential information involved. All we need is a yes from you, and we can be ready to leave in about a week."

What was your answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)