More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bookmite Bookmite

And what do they have to say?

You've won a free 'pet'

"Mr. Doe," The lady began. "First of all allow me to congratulate you on your prize. Before we are able to grant you this grand opportunity, there are several legal matters to take care of, and a lot to explain. First off, let's be honest here, you didn't actually read the email or user agreement did you? No need to answer, the look on your face says it all. That's why we're here though, to clarify the opportunity you've been given. That opportunity being your very own anthropomorphic pet."

You look at her with a blank stare for a moment before speaking slowly, "I'm not sure I understand. I want to say you are crazy, but current surroundings are making your claims seem far more legitimate than they should be. I know what an anthro is, of course, but an anthro pet? Truth be told I have heard rumors, but I always thought they were just a wild fantasy. Even if such a thing did exist, there would be laws and such pertaining to them right?"

With a nod, the lady calmly continues. "You are correct, however, these anthros are an entirely new and unique addition to this world. The company I represent, which has full and complete custody of these new creatures, has found they cannot be kept contained for long. You see, we didn't invent or create them, instead they were made by an unknown source that nobody can locate. They make the anthros, we receive them, process them, and so far have only kept them in a facility that we also didn't make."

She sighs, "Listen, there is a lot going on behind the scenes, and trying to explain it all will only complicate matters. So here's the general breakdown. We have anthros, we are in the business of selling them, and you are one of the few that will receive one for free. You won't be the first to own one, in fact they are probably more commonplace than you think. The free pet will come with free renovations, because many will need certain amenities in order to survive and live healthy. They recieve a free wardrobe, 5 outfits of your choice. And you will be required to schedule regular checkups through the company."

"Now, we realize money will be an issue. Many of our anthros have some expensive needs, and some need near-constant care, so we are prepared with a job offer as well. What job that will be depends. You will be given various choices, depending upon the needs of the anthro you choose. Now, you can also choose to reject the whole thing, we go away, and that's that. If you choose to accept, then we can start up the paperwork immediately and you will be invited to our facility within the week. So, what do you say?"

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)