More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brahmhaze brahmhaze

What do you say?

You're speechless

You just stand there, staring at her in the doorway. She's wearing a light blue apron with some smears of batter on it and what looks to be a bikini underneath. She has just a hint of makeup on, mostly around her eyes, and her hair is in pigtails. "Like what you see?", she asks? "Uh...uh...", you struggle to form words as you just keep staring at her. "Well, get on in here, you dork.", she says as she pulls you inside and shuts the door.

"Sorry I'm early, I just couldn't wait to get here and - holy shit, you look great!", you blurt out. "Thanks, I thought you'd like it. Happy birthday!", she says as she gives you a quick kiss. She spins around once fast and then once slow to show everything off to you. You were right that she was wearing a bikini underneath. What you didn't know is that it's a thong bikini. A dark blue thong bikini and it looks fantastic.

She finishes giving you a quick little show and walks into the kitchen. "Well, I guess I can't surprise you anymore", she starts as you follow and enter the kitchen, "I'm making you cupcakes. Those red velvet cupcakes you like so much." You remember these cupcakes, she had them out at a party you stopped by at a while back and they were the best thing you'd ever put in your mouth, besides her of course.
"Really? Awesome, I love those things. Those are the ones you had at that party, right?" "Yep, and you get a whole batch to yourself!", she said with a smile. "Hell yeah! I can't wait for these!" "Well, you're gonna have to since you got here so early. I still have to finish filling this second tray and bake them.

You two idly chat a bit while she finishes prepping the trays. You're only sort of paying attention to what she says because you're so distracted by her and her outfit. This is like a fantasy you never knew you had. "Okay, and in they go," she says as she slides in the two trays, "these will take about 15 minutes or so." That's fine," you say...

What do you suggest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)