More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yearends yearends

Do you put the ring on, lose the ring, or alternate story?

You're in bed with your girlfriend, just waking up

You wake up with your hands holding your girlfriend Luna tight against you, her breasts heaving lightly up and down just above, your dick pressed into her perfect butt. You smile as you inhale the scent of her hair before getting out of bed, careful not to disturb the sheets too much so that she remains comfortable.

Padding over to your dresser in the dorm room you two share, you dig around in the back and pull out a small wooden box, fine, ornate carvings decorating it. Opening it up, you nod as you see your old ring, set with a ruby that seems to glow with the fires of hell itself.

Luna yawns as she wakes up, blinking sleep from her eyes and focusing on you. "Good morning, Nick," she says, letting the sheets slip from her sizable bust as she crawls out from under them.

"Morning," you say in reply, still contemplating the small gold band.

"Getting nostalgic?" Luna says as she pads over to you, pressing her naked form against yours.

"Maybe. I've been to touch this thing ever since..." You trail off.

"Ever since you trapped Naamah inside it. That took a lot out of you," Luna says sympathetically.

"And anyway," you go on, "this thing is powerful and all, but I can't just rely on it to get through everything in life. Sooner or later I'd be bound to run into something it couldn't help me with, so I wanted to get some time at college in without it."

"You overcame a pretty powerful demon, Nick," Luna points out. "What are you worried about?"

"That if I come up against a being even more powerful, they could squash me like a bug. Better to use this only once in a while, not attract undue attention," you point out. "Need to be able to live an ordinary life, resist the temptation to use this thing."

"Well clearly you're not resisting enough to put it away for good." Luna drapes her arms over your shoulders and whispers in your ear. "And I don't want you to."

You nod. After trapping Naamah inside the ring, you'd altered most people's memories so that they didn't remember a thing that had happened, except for yours and Luna's. As far as you knew, you two were the only beings--only humans, at least--who even remembered that your ring exists, never mind what it can do.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Luna continues, her breath hot against your ear. You can feel her nipples harden against your skin. "Put it on."

"What about... if Naamah..." you say, still hesitating.

"She was just as wiped out as you were at the end of your battle," Luna reminds you. "I'm here for you, Nick. I won't let her hurt you again." You quirk a smile at that; unless your girlfriend had been studying up on some serious occult lore without you knowing a thing about it, she'd be about as useful as a rubber duck in another battle between you and the demoness.

Steeling yourself, you slide the ring onto your finger and let out a long, relieved exhalation as you can only barely even feel Naamah's mind. Her powers are at your full disposal, but she herself has been beaten entirely into submission, into utter subservience by her captivity. New knowledge floods into your mind, letting you know everything you can do with the ring.

Luna practically leaps away from your back and dances around, coming to a stop in front of you, her body on full display. "Well what are you waiting for? Try it out!" That was another part of why you'd let Luna keep her memories--never mind that it'd be hard to explain why you had such a seemingly valuable item hidden away if she were to chance on it, she was also extremely excited by the thought of you using the ring's powers on her.

"If you insist," you say, smirking, and gesture dramatically at her chest. Instantly her bust expands, growing rapidly from its natural D-cup to the size of her head, then volleyballs, basketballs, and beyond, Luna's proportions rapidly becoming cartoonish as her boobs dominate her torso by the time you stop her growth, maybe ten seconds later.

"Mmm, that's new," Luna says, pressing her hands into the sides of her overlarge rack. "One of Naamah's powers? We didn't experiment much, as I recall."

"I don't think so," you say, twirling a finger as you briefly take control of your girlfriend's body to her to do a pirouette, ending with her ass facing you. "I think not using this thing has made it more powerful somehow, never mind what adding Naamah's essence did to it."

"Just more fun to be had, then," Luna says, squeaking as she feels her butt grow, balancing her new tits. "By the way, are people going to notice any of this?"

"Nope," you confirm. "In fact, I think I can even make reality itself shift around my changes." Opening Luna's wardrobe, you nod as you see that her clothes have changed: they're still clearly goth in style, but they're sized for a woman as outlandishly proportioned as Luna is now. With a smirk you alter Luna's mind to give her an exhibitionist streak--she squeals in glee as she can tell that you're messing with her head--and the clothes change again, becoming as skimpy as possible without quite running afoul of public decency laws.

"Mmm, you want me to show off my hot, slutty, sexy body to everyone?" Luna says as she sashays past you, her new assets bouncing delectably, your cock already getting hard just from watching her walk. "You want your girlfriend to let everyone know that they can all look, but only you can touch?" At the word "touch" she gives your cock a quick squeeze, prompting an involuntary grunt from you and a smile from Luna as she licks her hand clean of your spurt of pre.

"Well, today I was thinking that you could go out just as you are now," you say, smirking again. Another new power the ring had gained during its quiescence allows you to control clothing, and after giving your girlfriend a pair of strappy three-inch heels, you decide that she shouldn't be wearing a stitch more.

"So you want your girlfriend's hard nips and sopping-wet pussy on full display, Nick?" Luna walks back over to you, knowing that you've just made it so that any clothes she tries to put on will fall right off, and starts jerking your dick in earnest. In response you make it grow bigger, until it's well over a foot long and splashing more precum over her hand.

All you can do is moan as Luna continues. "Is this what happens when God makes a body so sexy even he can't resist it?" She kneels down, engulfing your hard prick in her warm, wet mouth.

"I'm not God, Luna," you say. "I don't want to be God. That just sounds like a lot of responsibility. I just want to have some fun and fuck with people for as long as I'm able to keep these powers."

Luna shrugs and continues her blowjob, bringing up a hand to fondle your balls. Almost immediately you get rid of all of your extraneous body hair, as well as Luna's. Not having to shave would make oral sex a lot more fun.

Soon enough you blow your load into Luna and she stands up, licking her lips while your dick deflates. "You gonna go out like that too or are you going to cover up even while you don't let me?" she says, but the laugh in her voice tells you that she doesn't really care either way. Shrugging your shoulders, you use your power to give yourself a T-shirt and shorts, while Luna's makeup applies itself perfectly at your command. "All right," she says, "now let's blow this joint and have some fun."

"We do have class in half an hour," you point out, "and this thing doesn't let me control time or teleport or anything like that."

"Pfft, just control everyone's minds to make them think we were there. When you were changing everything back last time, you told me that you'd possessed the entire city, and you felt you could've done the entire world if you wanted to. Besides, doesn't that thing just let you make everything you do seem normal? That's what you told me, anyway, and as I recall it seemed to work on my behaviour, too, once you wanted it to. So just make it normal for us to skip class."

"I can decide that in a bit. No harm walking there, right?" you point out. "I'll be a lot more tempted to skip class if I find someone to possess on the way."

"Mmm, it's been a while since you had a nice hot pussy for me to eat," Luna purrs. "Of course, maybe you could just give yourself one right now..."

"Maybe later," you say, chuckling. "Still have to get used to all these new powers and reacquaint myself with the old ones. Not sure if I'm ready to just make myself into a hot chick. I think I'll stick to hijacking bodies for now."

"Works for me, I just want to be nose-deep in a wet cunt some time today," Luna says agreeably.

"Well then, I guess we should go out so I can find you a good twat to eat."

Just as you're about to turn the handle to open your dorm room door, though, a knock comes from the other side.

Who's at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)