More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SexSlave88 SexSlave88

Does something changes in your attitude to Josh?

You're definitely nicer to him

When you wake up the music is still playing and you're still relaxed. You find it quite refreshing. You're so relaxed, in fact, that you almost forget to take the headphones off when you go to work. Luckily, you still have time to return them to Josh. So you go to his apartment and knock on the door.

'Jane, hi!' he greets you with a smile. You find yourself smiling back at him.

'Hello. I'd like to return it to you,' you say and hand him back his headphones and iPod.

'Did it help you relax?' Josh asks.

'Oh, yes,' you confirm, nodding. 'Very. I can't remember the last time I was so relaxed.'

'Well, I can make some relaxing mix for you,' Josh offers. 'If you want.'

'Oh, that would be so nice of you,' you say before you can stop yourself. 'Thank you, Josh. You're very nice.'

'You're welcome,' Josh says. 'Now, I know you're in a hurry, so I won't stop you. I'll come by in the evening with the mix. And your flour.'

'Great,' you say, smiling. 'See you in the evening.'

You turn and go downstairs. For some reason you glance back and see Josh looking at you. He smiles and you smile back, waving. Then you're off to work, where your thoughts keep drifting away to your promised mix...

***

In the evening Josh comes by like he promised. You greet him with a smile and invite him in.

'Here's your flour,' he says putting flour on the counter in the kitchen. 'And he's your mix.'

He hands you a CD. For some reason the sight of it makes you giddy.

'Thanks,' you say and stare at the CD.

'How about you play it now, so I'd know if you like it?' Josh asks. 'If not I'd make you another one.'

'Alright,' you agree hastily and quickly put the CD into your recorder. A calming music starts playing. Slowly, you find yourself relaxing.

'It's great,' you say, your voice soft.

'Great!' Josh says cheerfully. 'I'll leave you to it then.'

He walks to the door. You feel the urge to stop him.

'Josh?' you ask and he turns around. 'Thank you. And I'm sorry if I was a bit rude to you before. You're a very nice person.'

'It's fine,' Josh assures you. 'You were tired and stressed. I completely understand. See you tomorrow!'

'See you tomorrow,' you repeat without thinking. Once the door close behind Josh, you sit down on your couch. You close your eyes and listen to the music, relaxing slowly, a smile spreading across your face.

Does something change in you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)