More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darkchill darkchill

When you wake up...

You're alone

You woke up in your own bed, which was surprising. The bedroom had been in boxes. Greg must have started with the bedroom and moved you into it after things were set up. He took such great care of you. Smiling, you swung your long legs out of the bed and glanced up to see him already walking into the room.

"Thank God you're here!" You exclaimed, falling back onto the bed and looking toward him over the twin mounds of your enormous breasts. Unconsciously your hands reached up, roaming over your suddenly hot body as it became steadily more to be fucked. "I need you," you mewled, marveling at how easily the words leapt from your full lips.

He stepped toward you and stood over you, smiling down at his slut, which only made you hotter. Teasingly he loosened his belt and began stroking his cock, and you started to beg earnestly. It felt so good to beg for his cock.

"Please... fuck me!" You panted, pulling your panties down and spreading your legs, "I need it... I need it now!"

You woke in a cold sweat, sprawled on the couch in the living room. Somebody (probably Greg) had laid out a blanket over you, but the room was dark, save for the street lights outside. *What a dream.. a nightmare...* you thought, rubbing your temples in the silence. It had felt so real, but you were nothing like the woman in the dream.

You certainly weren't bad-looking, but the woman in your dream had been a pornstar or a lewd model with traces of your face. Her lips had been fuller than yours, enough that you'd *felt* that difference in the dream even without seeing it. She'd been heavier than you in other places too, with a rounded butt that put your own to shame and beasts that had to be... What? An E cup? F? Did they even get that big in normal sizes?

*She was prettier than you are,* said a small voice somewhere in the back of your mind.

She had been, in a trashy sort of way. Huge breasts, long colorful nails, blonde hair down to her butt. She'd looked like a slut. The dream was fading even as you tried to recall the details, and then was gone altogether.

Dimly you looked around, but everything in the room was calm. There were boxes stacked around the room, most of them unopened. One of them near the couch had Aimee's cookies on top, but from the sounds of things, she and Carli had left. Faintly you could hear the sounds of Greg assembling a bed upstairs. *I must have been more tired than I thought,* you concluded, thinking about the long drive and your unexpected bout of dizziness.

Idly scooping up a cookie from the plate, you joined Greg upstairs, thanked him for getting you situated, and helped him assemble the bed before you both passed out, still exhausted.

The following morning...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)