More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonySD AnonySD

Who are you?

You're a Bisexual Male in College

(No sex yet. Setting up some of the characters.)

Your name is Robin. You're an out and proud bisexual male. You're currently attending Nathaniel Hawthorne University, a local college in your area.

You're not usually outgoing, preferring to stay in and watch Netflix or play video games. However, every now and then, you're known to go bar hopping with some of your friends.

Your best friend is a guy named Mark. He's basically a jock, mostly playing soccer but likes pretty much anything that gets his heart pumping. You've been friends since high school. Mostly, you helped him with book stuff and he's helped you with going out more.

Mark is currently in a relationship with Kate, a cheerleader type. She's nice enough and has a very bubbly personality. They've been dating for a couple of years now, though their relationship has definitely had rough patches.

You currently live in a shabby little apartment off campus. You're only there because it's in your parents' budget. They're not poor and they help you a lot, but they also can't exactly spring for anything fancy.

You drive back to your apartment building and slowly trudge your way up the stairs. Even still, you feel eyes on your back. You've looked over your shoulder dozens of times on your way home, but you haven't spotted anything unusual.

You unlock the door to your place and head into it. It's a bit messy. There's a pile of dishes in the sink and dirty clothes scattered about. There's empty boxes from different take out places lying here and there. You really should clean up, but you haven't felt even a little motivated to do anything that productive for a long while.

Your grades are starting to slip and you have a number of assignments you really should be getting to. You shake your head, sit on the couch, and grab your controller to start up your favorite game.

That's when you hear something.

What do you hear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)