More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Crowconuts Crowconuts

Who stares back at you in the reflection?

You're Princess Athelisa

A pair of silver eyes look back at you. The form has a beautiful, feminine face and silvery white hair that reached down to her lower back.

That was you, Princess Athelisa, 19 years old and sporting the hair and eyes that ran in your family.

You are a slender, delicate-looking young woman; looks deceive though, as you've been trained in fencing and are very fit. While your overall frame is thin, you have curves in all the right places which you have no doubt are the main reason you have earned the admiration of more than a fair number of suitors.

Right now you're dressed in a white court dress, as you had been getting ready to go have tea with your cousin. Such a dress was perfect for the Throne Room.

You look back at your face and notice the nervous smile on your face and the fidgeting of your hands, clasped in front of your body.

You give yourself a nod and head out the door, going directly to the Throne Room.

When you reached the big, fancy doors to the Throne Room, a single knight armored in shining armour stopped you with a smug look.

You recognized him, he was...

"Let me through, Sir Goon," You said and he flinched. Apparently that wasn't his name, but who cares?

"Gawn," He rolled his eyes and regained his smug look, "Anyway, your Uncle tasked me with telling you something."

There was a silence.

"So? What is it?" You say, growing impatient.

Sir Gawn looked down at you and, after a moment, shrugged. "It can wait, we'll talk after you've settled matters with the King." He said before knocking three times on the door and standing aside.

By the Gods, even knowing that you dislike to waste time, he pulls these jokes on you!

"Wasting time in moments like this, ugh!" You scoff and look away from Gawn and at the door. It slowly began to open, revealing a beautiful place. Velvet carpets and curtains decorates the room, as well as furniture made of ancient wood and decorated with golden highlights. It also smelled like old men.

You take in a deep breath and walk in, keeping your head high and doing your best to not seem like a nervous little girl.

Your Father was there, looking like he always did.

What did he look like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)