More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

You're Hired

Sophia Walters is nervously sitting in her car. She's parked in front of an office building, hoping to get a job there. She called a few days ago to set up an appointment for a job interview, which the scheduled time is a few minutes from now. Sophia takes one big breath before getting out of her car. After entering the building, she walks up to the front desk. The woman behind the desk is pregnant and smiles at Sophia.

"Hello. I'm here for a job interview. Do you know where I can find Riley Carpenter?"

"That would be me. You can call me Riley. I'm guessing you're Sophia Walters."

Riley stands up from her seat and reaches her arm out toward Sophia. The no longer nervous Sophia happily grabs Riley's hand and gives her a handshake.

"Yes, that's me. So, can we start the interview now?"

"In a minute. Could you put your arms to the side and stand still for me?"

Sophia is a bit confused as she stops shaking Riley's hand. But she does what Riley asks. Sophia becomes nervous again as Riley moves around the desk and stands in front of her. She looks at Riley to see she is scanning every part of her body. Sophia blushes when she notices Riley is mostly staring at her breasts.

"Please continue standing right where you are, Sophia. Don't move. I know you're probably confused. But my boss wants me to do this to everyone who applies for a job here."

Riley walks behind Sophia. And even though Sophia can't see Riley, she knows Riley is staring at her ass. What does any of this have to do with getting a job here? Riley walks back in front of Sophia and smiles. She reaches her arm out toward her again.

"Congratulations, Sophia. You're hired. You can move now."

Sophia is shocked. But she smiles as she goes to shake Riley's hand again and says, "Really? Are you sure you don't want to ask me anything?"

"My boss may have a few questions for you. You'll meet him soon. But you definitely got the job."

After Riley lets go of Sophia's hand, she returns to sitting behind her desk.

"That's great. When can I start working?"

"You can start working here tomorrow. But before you go, would you mind watching a video that all new employees must see? The video is short. I recommend you watch it now. You can leave if you want after you see it."

Riley smiles after seeing Sophia nod her head yes. She goes on her computer and tries to find the video quickly.

"If you don't mind me asking, how far in your pregnancy are you, Riley?"

"I'm almost six months into my pregnancy. My boss and I haven't thought of a name for our daughter yet. But we're looking forward to the day she's born. My boss even said he might impregnate me again after I give birth. I really hope he does. I want my boss to impregnate me with many children. Anyway, I found the video. If you could pay attention to the screen, Sophia."

What? Riley is pregnant with her boss's child. Is her boss also her husband? Sophia doesn't get a chance to ask as she looks at the computer screen. As Sophia watches the screen, Riley calls her boss.

"Hey, Master. I have Sophia here. You're going to love her, Master. She has such a sexy body. Her titties are massive. She'll be ready for you by the time you get down here."


Riley's boss exits the elevator, excited to see his new employee. When he gets to the front desk, he sees Riley playing with his new employee's breasts.

"Here's your new Master now, Sophia. He's the one you'll be working for from now on. Go ahead and introduce yourself, Sophia."

"Hello, Master. My name is Sophia Walters. I am 26 years old, I am a virgin, and I'm single. And yes. My big titties are real. I'm ready to begin working for you and your cock. What would you like me to do, Master?"

He smiles as he takes his erect cock out of his pants. "Get on your knees and give me a tittyfuck, Sophia."

As Sophia gives her new boss a tittyfuck, Riley takes her clothes off and begins playing with herself.

"You did an excellent job finding me a new employee, Riley. You definitely earned yourself a promotion. After our daughter is born, I'll impregnate you with another child."

Riley is happy to hear she's been promoted as she rubs her pussy faster.

"Thank you so much, Master. I love working for you. Hey, Master. Is it okay if, on some days, I play with my new co-worker? I love her big titties so much."

"Sure, Riley." He looks down at Sophia as she continues to give him a tittyfuck. "If you do a good job working for me like Riley, you'll be promoted in no time. I'm looking forward to the day I promote you by impregnating you with my child."

Sophia moves her titties faster. She hopes she'll be able to get that promotion soon. Her pussy is getting wet just thinking about it. Sophia knows she will love her new job being a sex .

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)