More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which females shall you want to see?

Yor-Paralysis

Yor sighed as she walked away from the pile of bodies. She was sent to a man called Francis. "Humans can be awfully bloody at times." She saw that a lot of blood had stained her black dress. "Ugh, not again." Francis was a very high ranking political figure, evidenced by his luxurious mansion and large amounts of bodyguards. 'Still wasn't enough to keep me down.' Yor smirked.

She walked down the long hall and was met with a grandiose door. She put her bloody knives in her pocket as she heaved the door open, creating a large boom. As it echoed into the room she stepped in, she saw Francis, just sitting a mere couple yards in front of her. "I've been expecting you, Thorn Princess." "You aren't going to at least try and save yourself?" "No, I've...accepted my fate." "Sorry then, but I will be taking your life." She unsheathes her knives yet again and approaches the man. Casually flipping her hair dangling from her shoulders to her backside.

A small whistling sound is heard as a Thuck is heard. Yor's body shakes for a split second before stopping in place. "Got you!" Francis gets up from his seat and lets out a good chuckle and walks behind her. He bends down and lifts up her dress a bit. "There." In the middle of her plump, juicy thigh lies a dart, a small sized thin blow dart implanted deep inside her skin. "Curare, always works."

"Now, what to do with you?" He lets her dress fall as he walks to face her. "You've killed pretty much all my men, haven't you? Even with my wealth that might leave a dent in my wallet." His hands cup around her chin, "How could you ever pay me back? Oh, I know," He leans in for a lengthy kiss before stepping back. "I've always wanted to do that. You're quite the looker you know?" Yor's frozen determined face stares blankly at him.

"But, that poison will kill you in about 10 minutes; your respiratory system will cease to function by then. But," Francis smiles and unpants himself. "I want to do something quite special with you beforehand." His hands cup around her thighs and legs, firmly planting his legs on the ground as he starts feeling her body, as he leans in to kiss her again. While kissing her, Francis uses his hands to open up her mouth and pull out her snake-like tongue, beginning to suck on it. Slurping sounds fill the dead silent mansion as his hands reach around her backside to grip her asscheeks harshly.

Francis stares deeply into Yor's unmoving eyes as he continues to feel her up. His hands go under her dress and lift it up a bit to clench her asscheeks a bit more, as he finally moves back a bit to catch his breath. Lines of saliva form from his mouth to Yor's. He checks his watch. "About 6 minutes left. Here's the good part, ready?" He goes to her back and lifts up her dress, revealing a big ass with black underwear. He hastily takes it off and lifts up her legs. Once done, he spreads those cheeks open and begins pounding away into the murderous mother.

He uncaringly grips Yor by her long black hair while banging her. Her entire head and upper body is shaking violently at this point as he enjoys her last living moments on the earth. He breathes a sigh of relief as his semen pours all into her pussy as well as dripping out and streaming down her luscious legs. He gets one of his chairs and masturbates a bit more right above her forehead and bangs, coating them with the sticky substance. Francis checks the time one last time. "1 minute." He relieves himself one last time as his harsh yellow piss flows freely onto and down Yor's body. The steam from it engulfs nearly the entire room as Yor's skin is both met with blood, cum and piss.

"Annd that's over." Yor Briar is officially deceased. Francis touches her neck to check for a pulse and finds there to be none. "All good." Although considered dead, Yor still remains in the same position. "Service!" A small group of men appear from an underground shelter. Take this woman and give her a good cleansing. Wash her clothing and items too. Put her clothing and gear on when done." "Yes sir."


"I can't wait to see her." "Me too." A small group of higher class officials walk down the red hall of Francis's mansion. "Trust me, you won't be disappointed." Francis leads the group as he opens the door to the room where he once fucked Yor in about a week prior.

Gasping and awe is heard in the room as Francis gazes at the figure.

"What a beauty." "I can't believe this mere women assassinated so many of our comrades..." A man tapped on Francis's shoulder. "Wait, why is she just sitting there? Is she alive?" "Nope. She is 100% dead, although the poison I used on her keeps her body looking fresh and rigid, almost like a life-like doll." "Amazing."

Francis turns back and gazes at Yor, clasping her hand affectionately. "She sure is."

End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)