More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EugPad21 EugPad21

What do you choose?

Ying, The Small but Strong Girl from Hong Kong

You see the options and are instantly drawn to an Asian girl named Ying. She was short, only about 5 foot 2. But she looked strong. Had nice B cup boobs and had a lovely ass. Her short black hair made her look incredible too. With bangs coming down to just above her eyebrows and her hair stopping just at the top of her neck. Her black hair was drawn out more by the brownness of her eyes. You instantly got hard thinking about fucking her. Then got even harder thinking what it would be like having her fucking you.

"Ying please" You say

"Ok" says the receptionist "2nd door on the right to change"

"Thanks" you say walking away

"Oh by the way" calls the receptionist "I hope you are ready, Ying has never lost to a rookie before."

You walk through the door and smile to yourself. You can't wait. You are going to try to win, but you feel like it's only a matter of time before that cute Asian girl is going to peg you.

*******

Time passes and you are in the ring now with Ying, the announcements have been done, you and Ying had shaken hands and the fight is about to begin.

The bell sounds and you move forwards

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)