More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Imawesome Imawesome

Do you wanna fuck your self before going to the office?

Yessssssss

You are feeling really horny and you don't know why. Whatever you take off your top. God why does taking off your clothes take so long. You wanna be fucked and you wanna be fucked now. You look in the drawer and find sicssors and cut your clothes off you body. Whatever you could change later.

You were fully naked know. You put your hair in a bun so it doesn't bother you. You reach into the shower and turn it on. You wait for it to become hot and grab a dido from the drawer and go in the shower.

You lay down on the tubs floor with the water hitting you. You open your Legs and rub yourself HARD! You stick the dido in your legs and leave it there hanging from your hole. You pinch and pull your nipples. You rub your pussy with the dodo still inside your legs. You slowly pull the dido in and out of your hole but then you go faster.

And then you cum all over the dido and then you suck on it. And you suck it dry. You finger yourself until you cum again and lick your hand clean, you get out of the shower and clean yourself and put on new clothes since you cut the other ones.

You get dressed in a hot pink bra and a white shirt. You like how you can see your bra through the shirt and also a really short skirt. And you're good to go.

What will happen at work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)