More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Imawesome Imawesome

What will happen at work?

More sex

You go to work but then think you still have lots of time left and you feel a bit hungry. So you go to the cafe around the corner. You order black coffee so it can help you stay awake. When you order the coffee your waitress seems really fucking sexy.

She has large tits but a small ass. She also has brunette hair in a bun. You feel really horny and want to fuck this girl. So you try to.

The waitress is passing by you with someone else's order. It was a small cotton candy frap. You get up on purpose so that the drink spills on you. Your white shirt becomes see through as the waitress looked at you but then remembered that she shouldn't.

"I'm so sorry. It looks like you need to change, I have some extra clothes you can borrow come on." She said.

So you do follow her . As you enter the bathroom you close and lock the door and then remove your clothes but leave your bra and panties on.

"Ummm what are you doing," she said.

You walk up to her and kiss her and you say I want to fuck you will you let me?

She allows you as you strip her. You have her fully naked now.

What will happen now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)