More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by augy6666 augy6666

Do you continue?

Yes

You continue on and find some chatting in one of the room as the girls are talking about sex and what happened on a company party. You knock on the door as the girls instantly become quiet as you tell them about the water and the alarm.

Ashley walks toward you, "Well, we cannot do anything about it now, it looks like you are joining our work weekend. We were stuck in a hard place and harder place. All phones, will probably be dead on the whole floor by now."

You hear little laughter from the girls. "Just calm down. First don't try to screw with the alarm, it is on timer and if you clicked the wrong button then it will make our weekend really really uncomfortable. And you will be making up for that, okay John."

You nod your head.

You see that she is really close to you. As she turns around, and bends to the floor with her ass few inches from your crotch. She then says, "Jessika and Madison why don't you help him dispose of the remaining water and bring my private stash of . And try your phone if possible. And make sure our little engineer stays away from the alarm. him if you have to."

You can hear the girls give a little laugh. She then says, "Me and Vicky here will take care of dinner."

Madison and Jessika walk toward you, you look down and notice your manhood is creating tent in your coveralls. You suddenly you a sharp pain as the girls spank your bottom causing me to move forward. This causes you to brush against Ashley's beautiful ass. She then says, "Ladies!"

You are waiting for her to get very mad but she give you a smile and say, "I think that I just found your hidden talent."

You rush out, before she really gets mad.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)