More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SuperAte SuperAte

Attend Class?

Yes

You woke up before your alarm even went off. You were excited to meet new people and see what the new semester would bring. You didn't even have to feel guilty about eyeing up the girls on campus. Your now ex-girlfriend made sure of that. You got dressed and threw on what were normal clothes for you. A T-shirt featuring your favorite band, blue jeans, a light hoodie, and a hat from your favorite sports team that you liked to wear backwards. Not exactly the most flashy way to dress but you made it work. You wanted to make yourself as approachable as possible without giving off "slob" vibes.

Happy with your choice in clothes, you grabbed your backpack and headed off to start your first day of classes; eager to see what lied in store. The first few classes were core to your major and kept your attention easily enough. Most of the girls that shared your major were of the stockier variety. Definitely not your type. There were a few lookers peppered in as well, but no one that really stood out, but that didn't keep you from imagining what they looked like bent over or on their knees. You finished packing up the materials from your latest class and checked your schedule to see what was next. German. "Hmm...not entirely sure I know where this class is..." you thought to yourself. The class was located in what was generally considered the Fine Arts building. Not a building you spend a lot of time in being a Criminal Justice major. You at least knew where the building itself was located however. You made your way over and began to stumble around the corridors looking for the correct room.

"It should be somewhere around here," you told yourself. "I think it's around this corn-" Your thoughts stopped dead in their tracks, cut short by what caught your attention. The single greatest ass you had personally seen. It was covered by a pair of yoga pants that did nothing but make the experience of seeing this ass all the better. You made no attempt to hide the fact you were practically drooling over this perfectly shaped tush. Not too big and not too small. Not too soft and not too hard. Or at least it appeared that way. You were simply in awe. You had seen your fair share of yoga pant clad asses around campus but this one deserved to be in museum. How fitting of you to discover it in the Fine Arts building. It certainly belonged among the rest of the art in the building.

The body this specimen was attached to finally turned around and broke your line of sight. You took the opportunity to see who could possess such a thing of beauty. You fully expected to see a 'butter face'. You know the type. A girl with an absolutely rocking body with a less than fortunate face to compliment it. You were however pleasantly surprised to discover the ass of your dreams attached to what you could only describe as a stunner. Absolutely gorgeous in every sense of the word. Not too dolled up or hyper-sexualized but also not too muted. She was petite standing at probably 5'9 or so and couldn't have weighed much more than 100 pounds. Her chest was perfectly proportioned to the rest of her body. Perky little breasts that were at least a handful. The perfect size. She was wearing a pull over hoodie, her brunette hair in a simple pony tail, with her cellphone in one hand and a coffee in the other. Beautiful brown eyes scanned the phone in her hand. I suppose you could call this particular look the "basic white girl" style. Either way you were a fan. You were absolutely attracted to her from the word go.

Did you talk to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)