More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by creamy_goodness creamy_goodness

Does she move her hand away?

Yes

“I said no!” She yells, yanking her hand away and shoving hard against the guy. The man takes a tentative step back, then his face darkens and he lunges at Brie. He’s on her in a second and his hands wrap around her neck. She tries to struggle but she can’t make his hands budge. He’s a lot stronger and faster than he looks. She opens her mouth to scream but he lightly squeezes her neck. He moves very close to her face and whispers “don’t even fucking think about it.”

The man looks around him. The intersection is still mostly empty. No one has noticed them. Keeping one hand on her neck, he uses the other to open her cars back door. Dragging her by the neck, he throws her hard on the leather seats. She looks to see him removing a shirt. Which she had previously mistaken for fat turns out to be mostly stocky muscle. Before she can react further, he’s on her. One hand grabs her by the back of the hair and yanks her head back, causing her to cry out. The other grabs the front of her tank top and, in one motion, rips it down the middle. Her beautiful, perfect breast are now exposed.

“Nice”, he whispers to himself. He bends down and takes one nipple into his mouth. As he roughly sucks, grazing the skin with his teeth, the sensation finally snaps Brie out of her surprise. She begins to scream. The hand holding her hair let’s go and covers her mouth. The other reaches down and fumbles at his belt buckle. She’s beginning to struggle now. Pushing against his arms and chest. But it’s like trying to push a boulder off of her. As he finishes undoing his pants and pulls his pants down, Bries’ eyes widen as a hard 9 inch cock springs out of his underwear. He stroked it a few times before reaching down and unbuttoning her shorts. He lets go of her mouth he uses both hands to start sliding them down her legs. She immediately begins to yell again.

"No, no, no!" she screams and tries to sit up. The man places his palm on her bare chest and roughly shoves her back down and then finishes pulling her shorts off, leaving her in nothing but her underwear. Her next three attempts to sit up end the same way, with her being shoved down onto the backseat of her own car, the man laughing at her each time. She finally gives up and decides on a new plan. she reaches up and grabs the handle of the passenger side door. She pulls and the door opens a hair before Brie is suddenly yanked away from it, causing it to shut.

"Goddammit!" she yells in frustration as she looks over at her now grinning attacker, gripping both of her ankles in his hands.

"Nice try gorgeous" he says mockingly and pulls again, causing her to slide closer to him. With a yell, she begins to kick her legs. The sudden movement catches him by surprise and she manages to free one of her ankles. She kicked out aiming for his head. He barely dodged out of the way. She quickly aimed another kick at his exposed dick. He was waiting this time and snatched her ankle up in his hand, his grip even stronger now. As he starts to pull her back again she reaches out and latches onto the head rest of the front and back passenger seats. He pulls harder but she doesn't budge. After two more tugs failed to dislodge the starlets grip, the man decides to change tactics. He lets go of one of her legs, reaches out and grabs the hem of her underwear. It has the desired effect. Brie uses one her hands to try and pull his hand away. The man suddenly yanks both arms back, causing her to lose her grip with her other arm, pulling her toward the edge of the seat and pulling her underwear off in one swift motion. He tosses the underwear aside and clamps his hands down hard on each of her inner thighs.

Brie’s legs were now sticking halfway out of the car with the man is now standing completely outside the car. With his legs planted firmly on the pavement, the man has much more leverage. This allows him to completely control the situation. Brie tries to pull herself back into the car, but to no avail. As she continues to struggle, the man takes a minute to admire his prize. Brie Larson's naked body was laid out before him. Her skin was shining with sweat from her struggling. He pert breast and flat stomach heaved with the effort of trying to push the man's hands off her. Her pussy was the best part. Puffy and pink, shaven but for a small strip of hair above her clit.

This was almost too much for him. Keeping one hand clamped on her thigh, he used the other one to slowly stroke her belly. His cock was the hardest it had ever been in his life. He started breathing harder as he reached down and began to stroke. Brie suddenly stopped tugging at the backs the front seats as she noticed what the man was doing. She also became aware of how close his dick was to her unprotected pussy.

"Oh fuck!", she said to herself.

"Don't mind if I do," the man said grinning.

What Next? Does Brie get taken or do they get interupted?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)