More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by creamy_goodness creamy_goodness

What Next? Does Brie get taken or do they get interupted?

Gets taken!

The man stared down hungrily at Brie’s exposed pussy. As he continued to stroke his cock, a small droplet of pre-come begins to form on the tip. Bries eyes widened as she realized that he was going to try to stick that monster inside of her. With a lecherous smile, the man aimed his cock at Bries pussy and lightly stroked the outer lips with the tip. The effect was immediate. Her body stiffened and her breathing began to increase. She looked back up at the man who locked eyes with her. The smile never left his face as he once again grazed the outer parts of her cunt with his member. He repeated this process several times, almost gently. He would just rub the tip against her outer labia.

Despite herself, Brie could feel her body beginning to respond. Her pussy began to moisten and her clit started to harden. Her skin was now covered in gooseflesh and her nipples were rock hard.

After rubbing her outer cunt about a dozen times, the man judged that between his pre-cum and her juices, her pussy was ready for action. At least the outer part. As he moved his dick on another downward slide her stopped the tip at her entrance. With a small inhale he nudge it up causing the tip to works its way in just a hair.

"No, please don't!" cried Brie, her voice high pitched and panicky.

That was the best part for the man. The starlets confidence was gone, replaced by fear of his monster cock.

He didn't say anything. He just shooshed her and proceeded. He moved his hips forward and began to slide in. He didn't thrust but chose to take his time and move in slowly. He moaned loudly as he did. It was better than he could have hoped. Her pussy was warm and tight, but wet enough to accommodate him.

Brie moaned as well. For her it was more out of surprise and shock. This was happening. He was inside her. She could feel herself stretching around him. There was a little pain, but not as much as she thought there would be. This was at least a small comfort.

He continued to push forward until he was about halfway in. Now he finally encountered resistance. Brie couldn't believe it. She felt so full already and he wasn't even in all the way.

With another deep breath, he began to pull out. This felt amazing as well. He pussy gripped every inch of him on the way out. finally with only the tip still inside her, he pushed back in, a little faster this time dragging out more moans from the both of them. This time he was three quarter's in before he had to stop. He repeated the process one more, withdrawing to just the tip. Only this time he put all his weight behind the thrust, slamming his entire length into her. Brie's head flew back and her mouth opened in a silent scream. As he held himself in, Brie finally let out a sound that wasn't quite a scream but wasn't a moan either. His entire cock was inside of her. She had never been so full. Every inch of her depths was stuffed with this stranger's dick. She could even feel the tip mashed against her cervix. He held himself in that position, relishing the amazing feeling of Brie Larson's pussy wrapped around his throbbing cock. He then pulled himself nearly out and pushed in again, crying out as the feeling nearly overwhelmed him. He repeated this again, and then a third time, settling in to a rhythm.

It was at the fifth thrust that Brie realized, 'Oh God, he's fucking me'. As this sunk in, she stared up at he roof the car as she felt her body get pushed up along the seat only to pulled back again. And again. And again.

"Holy shit, Captain Marvel's got a great pussy!" he exclaimed after one particularly hard thrust.

This drew a response in the form of a pained squeak and a reply of "fuck you!"

"You sure are", he replied mockingly and continued to fuck her.

Anyone driving down the road would not have seen anything unusual. Just two apparently empty cars parked off of the shoulder. In that time, only a couple of cars drove by and the drivers in them were too preoccupied to notice anything out of the ordinary. If they’ve been a tad more observant, they might have noticed the nicer of the two cars rocking back-and-forth a bit.

Inside the car, the man was now pounding away at Brie Larson's pussy. He was using all the strength his standing position could get him and was thrusting as hard as he could. He had a near grip on her hips now. Each time he thrust, he pulled her back against him. He was groaning and grunting, relishing the feel of her tight pussy gripping him each time he moved in and out. Brie was back to holding the headrest in an attempt to keep her whole body from being pulled on the cock invading her insides. She had tried a few more times push him off her, but it was no use. Pushing against his chest hadn't worked nor had trying to pry his hands off her hips. She attempted to flail and kick, but with her legs sticking partially out of the back seat and not touching the ground, she had no leverage of her own. She was exhausted now. It was all she could do to hold onto the seats as the ravaged her poor pussy. He had loosened her up significantly, and combined with her bodies natural lubricant flowing freely now, there was no more pain. She had begun to feel the slightest tingle of pleasure in her depths, but she wouldn't allow herself to give in to it. Of all the things this bastard could do to her, he wouldn't do that.

After about ten more minutes of steady fucking, Brie noticed a change in the man. His breathing was getting shallower and he had begun to quietly say the words 'oh shit' over and over again. It became obvious that he was about to orgasm. This sudden realization raised an alarm in her head.

"Are you about to cum," she ask with renewed concern in her voice.

"You know it baby," he said proudly.

"But you're not wearing a condom," she replied, panic beginning to slip into her tone.

Oh shit, the hadn't really thought about that. He looked down into the pleading eyes of the beautiful actress beneath him. He long blonde hair had come loose and was draped along the back seat. Her body was covered in sweat and glistened in the sun coming in through the car windows. He looked at her tanned, muscled tummy and amazing tits as they bounced with each thrust. He thought how good those tits and stomach would look covered in cum. Then again, he hadn't had pussy this good in a while, if ever, and it would be a shame to waste a load anywhere but inside of it. Decisions, decisions.

Where to Cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)