More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CJD619 CJD619

Does she open the phone?

Yes

She panicked instantly, staggering out of the bed to the small wooden table in the corner of the room. She quickly plucked her phone from the charger and moved to the main living room. Normally, she would just assume her mother was checking in or her best friend Melody would just be sending a snap. But at this time, it had to be him.

She swiped open her phone, to reveal a text message from an unknown number. She swallowed harshly, before shakingly tapping the message.

"Hey Kait. U know who it is. I get you dont want to be with me anymore but u still owe 2000$. Kept your account open hoping you understand what you have to do."

Her ex boyfriend, James. She had lived with him a year before meeting Thomas. A typical emotion heavy, toxic relationship which mixed with and some left Kaitlyn pretty jaded. They had trouble maintaining standard jobs after awhile, which lead to James selling weed; and his suggestion to her was to become a camgirl. She never would have considered it typically, but the situation they were in was unforgiving. A week later, 'Penetr8K8' was created.

She never did full on sex shows, the most being her being naked and playing with herself to her viewers. She was actually gaining a decent influx of viewers and a little bit of money; but things were not so solid on her relationship. James had wanted her to do more in order to earn more money, and he was staying out at all times of the night and not even considering to message her. She was beginning to feel more of a connection to her viewers watching her every night, then to her boyfriend out selling . So she made a pretty stupid choice.

Her and James were both on the lease; and one night while he was out ignoring her and she was done with her show, she decided to up and leave him with the money and get her own place. A respectable decision, but ultimately a stupid one, leaving herself legally .

She had blocked James on every single platform possible, and cut every single mutual person they had in common out of their lives. Quickly after, well out for a coffee with some of her friends, she ran into and met Thomas, and it was all perfect from there.

But now, she had a dilemma. Her and Thomas were not particularly well-off, struggling to get a place together but doing it by scraping together everything they had. Now, this text message.

Almost an hour passed with Kaitlyn sitting, thinking, head in her palms. Finally, she decided what she will do.

What does Kaitlyn do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)