More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Spinningsolo2 Spinningsolo2

Does Gray accept his condition?

Yes

"That was our old deal. You altered it by offering a time condition, so I'm altering it by adding my own."

That kind of logic would probably never hold up in Hell Court, Samson figured, but he was counting on Gray's impatience and general ignorance. Gray had once confided to him that he hated the whole bureaucracy that governed the Underworld's dealings with humans, and especially how long it took to resolve disputes. Now Samson had to hope that he would rather give up control than drag out the whole process. His hoping was not in vain.

"Fine you little shitstain," the eternal being wrapped in a business suit muttered, "you get to be the pilot this time. Hell, I'm actually looking forward to how your precious human morals handle all the boundaries we're about to fucking bulldoze."

The relief that flooded into Samson was enough to make him ignore the demon's parting shot, and he started to thank God before remembering that the Almighty was probably not looking down on his little adventure with anything other than contempt.

"And the contract?" he managed to get his head back in gear for the most important question, "I have to sign it."

"Sure, sure," Gray pulled out a long roll of paper and shoved it into Samson's arms along with an elaborate ivory pen, "the new conditions are on the last line."

After verifying that the demon was telling the truth, or at least concealing it behind impenetrable legalese, Samson signed the contract beside his original signature from 73 years before. The second the pen lifted off the page it vanished into smoke.

"This is going to be fun, old friend," Gray said with a big grin, then he flung his arms forward and beams of light flowed out of them and into Samson until he passed out.

Please log in to view the image

What the fuck?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)