More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Raiga Raiga

Are you going to oblige her request to lick her?

Yes

What's a little kink in the bedroom? It isn't as if she hasn't orally pleasured you before, but this was new territory. You simply started to lower your head to her warm, wet crotch. The scent of her moist slit filled your nose with a strong and potent aroma. It took you by surprise, but you found it invigorating and very seductive. You had eagerness and anxiety, but you didn't want to disappoint, especially when you saw that she was instinctively spreading her legs out further and curling her toes. Your nose touched the very top of her slit and you nuzzled her soft flesh a bit, her clit rubbing on the tip of your nose. She moaned and shivered, even rested one of her legs on your body to make herself more comfortable.

Deciding that putting off the inevitable was only going to dampen the mood, you opened your mouth. Immediately, you could taste a hint of the aroma you'd been smelling and your mouth started to water. You stick your tongue out and placed the tip at the lowest part of her sex that you could, sliding it up slowly. She tasted sour at first, and although you wanted to pull away, she was moaning in ecstacy. She even started that whine and like the song of a siren you felt compelled to continue no matter what the cost. You kept licking and licking and she kept moaning, cooing, and squirming. You looked up breifly and her nipples were erect, she was playing with them, and her eyes were rolling back. You knew she was close. You had a somewhat longer tongue than most people, and using that to your advantage you stick it deep inside and curl your tongue to try to stimulate her g-spot. She noticed and her legs wrapped around your head, pulling you tightly against her crotch. She grabbed the headboard and arched her back. Her wet snatch tightened around your tongue and her body started to shiver and shake. She was cumming and it was harder than you had ever witnessed before. It seemed to last forever, you were even starting to miss the fresh air that normally supplies you with oxygen. After the extended orgasm she had, she finally released you and you could breath again.

"Oh my god... that was so amazing. I don't think I've ever came like that before... you're so talented with your tongue, baby!" She praised you. You could tell things would change moving forward. This was like a for both of you and the real question is how far it would go. Never-the-less, the two of you cuddled, watched a few movies and had dinner in bed, then checked in for the night.

What happens the next day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)