More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Amazing Reverend The Amazing Reverend

Do you let Harley teach you how to fight?

Yes

"I suppose" you begin nervously "But you'll go easy on me won't you?"

"Awww poor baby" Harley pouts at you in a mocking tone "Please don't hurt me Ms Quinn, I'm so fragile, wah-wah-wah. Listen,what use are you gonna be if you're afraid of your own shadow?"

"It's not my shadow I'm afraid of" you smirk.

"Well I can't blame you for that" Harley laughs "I am a little on the wild side"

She walks up as close to you as she can get, you can smell her and it sends shivers through out your body.

"Look" she says "It's not difficult. Just hit me"

"What?" you splutter "Hit you?"

"Well I gotta know what I'm working with here don't I ?" Harley sighs.

"I'm not sure" you say "I've never hit a woman before, let alone a Super Villain. That can't end well"

"I'll tell you what won't end well" Harley says, her face only inches away from your own "Your life if you don't fucking HIT ME!"

You lean back as far as you can, wrap your hand into a tight fist and swing with all your might connecting with Harley's chin as hard as you possibly can. Nothing happens

"Yeeeeeeeeah" says Harley ,not a mark on her "That's the best you got, huh?"

She looks at you disappointedly and turns her back on you.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry that usually works" you apologize.

"Shhhh" Harley motions to you with a wave of her hand "I'm thinking"

You feel your nerves start to act up again, not sure how this crazy bitch is going to react to your failure.

"I'VE GOT IT!!!" Harley yelps with a click of her fingers "Fighting ain't your strength sweetie but what about weapons"

She tosses you an over sized gun which you almost drop, as you look at it you see that it's got Joker markings all over it.

"What's this?" you ask as you turn it over and over in your hands.

"That" Harley smiles with a beaming grin "Is a Mistah J special"

She reaches over and pushes the gun away from your face as you try to look down the barrel.

"Careful" she says with a shake of her head "That things loaded and on a hair trigger"

You almost drop it again at the thought that this things loaded.

"But what the hell do I do with it?" you ask.

"Jeez, are you stupid or just pretending" Harley says exasperated "You point it, press the trigger, and BLAM!!!"

"I'm not sure" you say "I don't wanna kill anyone"

"Ah" Harley grins "that's the beauty of this little number, it's non lethal"

Harley can see that you're unsure on the whole thing so decides to put your mind at rest.

"Look, point it at me and fire it" she says "You'll see"

You pause for a second, weighing up the pros and cons before shrugging your shoulders and doing as she asked. As you pull the trigger a massive shock wave tears up your arm and out flies a boxing glove on a spring. It socks Harley straight in the jaw and sends her sprawling like a rag doll onto her ass, her legs wide apart and her boots pointing in towards each other. You stand there mouth agape, sure that you've killed her but after a few seconds she picks herself up and looks up at you, happy.

Example Image

"See" she giggles "Non Lethal, just knocks you for six for a few moments."

"So this is going to be enough?" you ask looking at her.

"That little ol' thing" she says "Hell no. But we have a couple of unwritten rules. One being that if you beat a Hero or a Hero beats you the loser has to give up a special gift. Here, catch"

She throws one of her mallets to you and it lands by your feet. You slide the gun inside your coat pocket and pick the mallet up.

"Right then" you say, turning around to head out of the alley "Let's do this thing"

"Oh, hey, wait a moment" Harley yells after you "Where do you think you're going?"

"To save the day?" you say turning back to face her.

"Not yet sweetie" she smiles at you with a sudden dirty smile "There's more than one gift for a victory. Don't you wanna know what it is?"

Do you want to know what it is?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)