More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 4LinerRun 4LinerRun

Hilda puts it on?

Yes

hHilda thinks that well, it wouldn't be bad to put it on, before putting it on she looks for some keys which open the locks on the necklace and the ballet heels, then she looks from one side to the other before proceeding to Putting it on,Since there are only twig and her at home, she decides to put it on and walk around the house, although it is difficult for her with the ballet heels and the fact that she is in a tiptoe position, but she still likes it,Then she asks twig if he likes it, he barks in approval and Hilda says she loves it and when she finishes saying that she magically hears how the padlocks close, leaving her trapped inside the dress and ballet heels,Twig and Hilda are surprised by the sudden blocking of the padlocks, Hilda tries to use the keys but none of them open the ballet heels or the collar of the dress, it was as if she had become part of her.

Hilda She thinks about going out to get help but then she thinks that wearing this she would look ridiculous, then she hears a voice in her head.

""You need something more in you"

Hilda wonders what that voice was and then she hears the phone and when she picks up the phone it was her mother, Johanna, who asks her if she is okay.

Hilda tells him the truth or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)