More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NothingsHere NothingsHere

Do you forfeit your memories?

Yes

You write 'Yes' on the tablet and then it fades away.

The goddess fazes through the table and brings you into a hug. Despite the hard stone you made her arms out of, they feel as soft and safe as any human's. She says, "Thank you for considering this big decision. I promise that you will still exist. A part of you will live on in your new life's subconscious, making big choices in the moment."

With that promise, you feel the most at ease you ever have. You put your full faith in this goddess.

"Now, let us decide what kind-or rather, genre-of world you want to go to."

On the table before you, many manuscripts manifest. Unlike other things given by the goddess you now visualize as a humanoid representation of nature's various cycles, the paper was entirely normal (though it was clearly recycled.) All of them have a list of all the kinks they have for you. Some of them are labeled "Pre-fiction option."

"Here's every world with only adult men I can send you to. Just to let you know, I can't send you into a pre-existing piece of media. When I send souls to other universes, I just inject them in at the same point of time relative to your own. With fiction though, I only have access when almost all of the work is still in the writer's head. Also, fiction is more likely to have ridged, tropey characters to interact with, so keep that in mind if you don't think it'll fit your taste. I know you don't like that harem stuff."

"Well, I can admit I like it if it's executed and written well. And I think it would be kind of sexy to see the men I like act in those types of roles for once. I'm practically drooling at the idea of a buff tsundere man."

"Well then, let me give you a couple more options..."

The Goddess of Rebirth spawns many more scripts onto the table, as you take your unlimited time to file through them and pick one.

What type of world do you want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)