More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KittenAndrea KittenAndrea

Ready to begin?

Yes

My name is Ilari. I'm a Jedi knight. I'm a blue-skinned twi'lek woman, born on the planet of Ryloth in the outer rim. I was discovered by the Jedi at a young age, taken to the temple on Coruscant and raised as a loyal defender of the galaxy. It is a great honor, one I try to live up to every day.

It is the second year of the war between The Galactic Republic and the Separatist Confederacy. A lot of people have died, and I hope this conflict ends soon. Many separatists are genuinely good people, but unfortunately their side of this conflict is being manipulated behind the scenes by the evil Sith.

I leave the more complex parts of this war to the Jedi elders. I am a knight. A new one. I graduated last month after passing my Jedi trials. Since then I have been resting, mediating and training at the Jedi temple.

Today is the day, when I receive my first solo assignment. Until now I've been accompanied in every mission with a superior jedi, but now i'm a knight I'm trusted to go on my own.

I'm in my room doing press-ups when my data terminal beeps. I lift myself up, and check the screen. The details are here. I'm heading to Bogano, a planet on the outer rim.

I review the details slowly. The planet is mostly abandoned, home to many wild species but no native peoples. The planet is dotted with ancient buildings, built by some long forgotten peoples.

In the last few months a strange community has appeared on the planet. A multi-species cult worshiping an unknown goddess. They've established a refugee site, which is accepting separatist and republic citizens fleeing the war.

I've been asked to investigate and ensure the safety of the refugees and that there are no ill intentions of this cult. If there are dark forces at work here then a Jedi could arouse suspicion so I've been provided with a cover story and everything necessary to disguise myself as a refugee.

It seems a simple enough mission. A cosy start to my duties as a knight. I take a shower and when I emerge my new clothes have arrived for me.

(You have acquired the Corruption Stat, which is now visible on the right-hand side of the screen. If corruption reaches 100% then this will be Ilaris last mission as a Jedi)

What shall I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)