More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jonesfred123 Jonesfred123

Test run to get going

Yes

Miss Gadget decides the best way to see if she is ready is to do a small test run with her gadgets.

She plans to stake out a popular area for low level JayBirds to hang around and sell their product. She waits a few hours at the lab for nightfall and then heads out.

She reaches the area and hangs back so not to be seen. She sees two Jaybirds and a female police officer hanging around the block. It appears the police officer just took a payment for the gang members. Miss gadget doesn’t appreciate this, she will have to do something about the dirty cops as well. Normally she doesn’t care, but this time she’s proving her self.

The two Jaybirds head up the block and start to smoke waiting for customers. Both gang members are attractive 20 something year olds. One has blonde hair and white skin, while the other is more tan and has dark hair. The blonde hair female has on a skin tight t-shirt and black denim shorts with tennis shoes. The dark haired female has on a tight crop top with camo color cargo pants and black boots.

Miss Gadget begins to sneak closer. She doesn’t want to be seen by these two so she doesn’t become a known enemy of the gang. Miss gadget puts on an invisibility cloak and hides behind a trash can. She is very close to the guards and can her the conversation. She decides to use her laser cutter to have some fun.

The small laser cuter shoots out and slices the gang members pants waistband and button and their pants slide to their ankles.

“Huh” “what the…” the gang members are confused.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)