More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

What is the answer?

Yes

He begins to grow very nervous and suddenly feels the room is closing on him. He turns around and see a slight opening with a cracked door, but Payton has managed to block the entrance. She moves closer to him and grabs his shaft as she waives off the security team.

She looks directly into his eyes as a busty red head and and tall tanned blonde walk into the room wearing two skimpy school girls outfits. Payton whispers in your ear, "Out there you were a no body going nowhere, here you can start over and be anything you want."

She looks down at your now very erect member. You say again am I prisoner. In walks an older brunette in her forties, "Yes, you are but the fence are your very attractive nympho maniac female peers."

Payton says, "We made the mistake, and we will do anything to make up to you."

She jerks you off until you cum and your sample is put in a cup. Peyton knocks on the door as another tall blonde wearing a lab coat comes in the room and takes it.

The brunette walks behind you and says, "You always wanted to go back to school as a professor who takes advantage of horny young college coeds, or boss of horny interns or maybe you want something else."

He says, "I can do anything and be anything I want."

She says, "Yes".

What does he choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)