More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by augy6666 augy6666

What does he choose?

Continue his career

He looks at her and says, "Does it really matter, what I choose. It seems the roles have been reversed but I either play along or be dominated. And if someone makes another mistake, then I am the innocent victim. But if I must choose, let's play continue my now totally useless career."

The brunette says, "You should really cheer up, your certain career may allow you to visit the outside world if you wish. All you have to do is prove to us that we can trust you."

She turns her back against you and grabs your hand feeling along her petite body especially around her navel. This sends the young brunette to lose control of her body shaking and sending her into a lustful state. You try to back your hand off, but she moves her hand around her tits. You look back at the other ladies in the background.

She spots your wandering eye. She says, "You are really scared aren't you. You have my word that no one is going to do anything that you don't want to do. It is more likely that you will talk one of us doing things that we should not do especially if you our find our sexual sweet spot."

I turn her around and say, "Why!"

She gives me a kiss and spots a young blonde that is not much older than twenty and probably little younger, spying on us.

She in a southern accent says, "Peyton, are you done giving him information that you are not allowed to tell him."

Peyton says, "Princess, there are no laws of me telling him the truth. He is a guest not a prisoner and the reason you are here and not one of the servants."

As she is about to leave, "Cutie pie, I will see you tonight but if you want to find all of the information and more just find Diana sweet spot."

She turns to the blond and says, "Drop him off at his new place."

She then touches her back that sends a shiver across her and drops the blonde to the floor. She cries out in sexual pain and says "That Bitch!"

What information?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)