More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by augy6666 augy6666

What information?

There weakness

The princess moves over to you with an evil grin. She gets a phone call in the middle and says "Anjelica and Oksana, I am bringing him right over."

And by the way, "Don't call me princess, Peyton means it as an insult. My mother removed the title when we went corporate, the name is Natalya."

I try to get answers out of her but nothing but a smile. She takes me up the elevator that is Junior Vice President with your name on the desk. Inside the room, he sees two gorgeous brunettes one is taller than the other. But they both have long legs and clean shaven wet pussies. The shorter one is bit bustier than the other with honey dew shaped melons and has name embroiled on her shirt saying Oksana. The other has cantaloupe shaped melons with named embroiled Anjelica.

I look at them with my eyes fixed on there tits but manage to look up. Oksana says, "He is really cute, you want answers, okay."

Her sister's grab him as Oksana says, "To put simple, this island was basically female warriors. Yes, there was boys born but not many probably one in ten thousand if lucky and used to produce warriors. So they became valuable assets as they found each girls weakness when left alone. But among other warriors they are able to resist. So when corporation idea happen, men served the same purpose.

"So I am prisoner."

"Well yes, but the difference when a you know a girls sexual weakness and you are left alone with them. You can get them to do anything you want. They become a **** to there lust but only in private in public you are still a second class citizen. There are painful safeguards for prisoners. It is really our one weakness. So your goal is simple become the head of the company before you die. Now which sister will you go after or maybe we have private party."

Do you go to new or try to go after one of them

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)